Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator:

I was appalled and disgusted to read that you had referred to the citizens of San Diego as "crackers". More importantly, I was further disgusted, and sickened to read that you obviously do not have any comprehension of the problem with illegals in this country.

I am very grateful that I do not live in your state, and most importantly in your district. I would be ashamed to face rational people if you were my representative.
    I decided to send him one too!!!!

Great email CheyenneWoman. He definately has to be called out for his comment. As Mayor Barletta stated in Pennsylvania, "Illegal has no race".

This is a law and order issue. If your here illegally, you are here against the law and should be deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just emailed him too. Thank you for making it easy. "Crackers" eh?
    Oh, California......
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I emailed the little traitor, hope he likes my email:

I live in Oregon, but through acquaintances read the story of your remark to your own fellow Californians being "crackers". I am disgusted by your blatant racial remark. I feel this remark is racial irregardless of your own race.

You represent people in California. Period. It does not matter if these particular people were in your district or not. The sole reason they are angry is that public officials like yourself, voted into your position, by people like the ones you encountered, are not doing their jobs to stop illegal aliens from having benefits they do not deserve.

Illegal aliens are not doing the jobs that Americans won't do, they are doing the jobs that Americans have, will and may currently be doing, they just happen to be filling the employers pockets by doing the jobs cheaper, that sir, is the only difference.

You owe these people a public apology for your racist attitude and your indifference to them, the voters and taxpayers of your state. You should feel grateful you have the job you do. However, maybe we need to get some of those illegal aliens to take your and other slacker politicians jobs, since you are not doing them, and they will save the tax payers of America some money, like corporate America has already reaped the benefits from!!

Apologize, profusely, you should be ashamed.

(name deleted), Oregon
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth:

You go girl!!!

Those aren't the people I represent.
    No they aren't. We here in San Diego have enough sense to not vote into office a dipwad like you. As far as who you represent, you're supposed to represent the legal residents of CA, not the illegal alien invaders from Mexico, you traitorous bastard.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

California or ground zero of the invasion
    http://www.sfgate.com

Perata raises eyebrows with "cracker" comment

Senate President Pro Tem Don Perata was more than blunt in a press conference Thursday to talk about lawmaker's end of session three-week sprint that starts on Monday -- at one point refering to "crackers" in San Diego.

On the controversial issue of granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, Perata may have created some of his own controversy with his comments Thursday. When asked if he would move the bill to the governor's desk, Perata said he hadn't thought about it but would keep in mind that it is a hot-button issue in an election year.

"Immigration is a red meat issue. You've got all these crackers down in San Diego taking on the governor. Even the governor was shocked," he said, referring to Schwarzenegger's assessment of the rhetoric surrounding the immigration debate in that part of the state. "Those aren't the people I represent. But there is no point in getting into a pitched, vocal battle with these people ... if you start getting engaged with these people, you get tar all over yourself."

And Perata said that while it "means a lot to the people of the state of California" he didn't sound convinced that it is a battle worth going through again this year.

"I think the bill on its merits should be passed into law. Now that is different from the political climate. My responsibility is to look at all things, including in an election year, the political climate. I don't want to give undue advantage in an election year to people I belive do not have the best interest of this democracy at heart, some of those people that I intemperately call crackers."

The Oakland Democrat covered a wide range of topics, including dicussions on proposals to increase the state's minimum wage. Perata said he'd be willing to give up tying the raise to inflation if the wage was increased $1.50. Schwarzenegger has said he wants a $1 increase with no ties to inflation, something that until Thursday, Democrats had insisted on.

The state's current minimum wage is $6.75 and efforts to raise it had been stalled because Democrats had said they wanted to tie the wage to inflation. Schwarzenegger resurrected the previously dormant Industrial Welfare Commission to go around the legislature and consider his proposal to raise the minimum wage by $1.

"We have some negotiating to do," Perata said, who nevertheless indicated that he thought a compromise was possible.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the bill on its merits should be passed into law
    If that's the case, it shouldn't matter that it's an election year. Go ahead and send your illegal alien driver's bill to the Governor and see what we crackers have to say about it.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

"Perata raises eyebrows with "cracker" comment"

I bet if a political official stood up and used the derogatory term "w*****k" for Mexicans a little more than a few eyebrows would be raised.

Wow! talk about a sellout. What a traitorous puke.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast