Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Statefarm: La Raza is neither radical nor a hate group

Got this from an anti- illegal immigration activists in Maryland. He wants it to be spread around as much as possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Typical Response From State Farm (NCLR affiliate) .....

_____, remember I told you awhile back that I was sending a letter to State Farm Insurance Company to question

their alleged support of NCLR...ie... National Council of La Raza. Well I just received a response from their

Assistant Vice President of Public Affairs, Kellie M. Clapper. _____, the response is a typical, corporate,

liberal commie response. This woman is well versed in the modern day, politically correct bullshit mindset.

She's probably a card carrying member of NCLR as well. I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

I'm going to write the entire response letter here for you, so you can see her pompous, politically correct bs

corporate response to my inquiry. Here it is, and if you want to forward it to your e-mail list of thousands or

millions, please by all means do so. I have inserted my thoughts where needed in parentheses.

Dear Mr. ______,

First let me say that we at State Farm greatly appreciate and value your business, and hope that you will

continue to look to us for your future insurance and financial services needs. With superior customer satisfaction and

service, State Farm has been for decades and continues to be the number one auto and home insurer in the United States.

I also appreciate your concern and point of view about the on-going immigration debate in Congress. State Farm has not taken a formal position, but understands that as a nation we do need enforceable borders and immigration laws. It troubles us that politicians and pundits in Washington say things that are not precise and do more to promote misinformation and division rather than reason and understanding. (watch how this PC vermin starts to twist and spin things around to support her liberal anti-American, big business attitude).

Relative to National council of La Raza (NCLR), despite mischaracterization s by others, it is neither a radical nor

racist hate group (bs! it is more racist than the KKK could ever hope to be. At a recent NCLR rally on Miami Beach,

their leaders spewed the most vile, hateful, anti-American, anti-english speaking filth that only their organization could

escape with). How do I know this? Because like hundreds of America's largest companies from GE and Microsoft to Fox

News Corporation (including many of our competitors like Allstate and GEICO), we have had a relationship with NCLR for years. (Now she's trying to convince me that its OK, because look at all these other big companies that have a relationship with them too). (Yeah, they S _ _ _ too and I won't do business with them either, so your point is???)

NCLR is the largest broad-based community organization representing Hispanics in the United States. (Then why not financially support with multiple millions of dollars all other race based organizations throughout the U.S. as well, because we just want to be fair don't we???). It is led by a female (she emphasizes female because she wants to push her feminist attitude on me and thinks that I'll just buckle at the knees and praise her for her political correctness) educator and attorney, Janet Murguia, who served as a Congressional legislative aide and a University of Kansas administrator. (there it is, right out of her mouth, a PC hispanic female attorney learning from our communist gov't in cooperation with big communist education). While NCLR has taken positions in the immigration debate, the bulk of its work is in other issue areas. Through the years (plural, this crap has been happening for awhile), State Farm has worked with NCLR to develop a healthier business environment (more communist PC speak for writing more policies, no different from any business), build safer communities (Oh, is State farm in the construction industry now??) and promote an educational system that better meets the needs of our children (Oh, State Farm is now building schools for little La Razaites? Suffer the little La Razaites to come unto State Farm). NCLR has been a proponent of English instruction (not according to the recent spewings of their leadership) and literacy, educational reform (yeah, reforming us Americans into spanish language and culture) and the No Child Left Behind Act (of course referring to my english-speaking only, American citizen children.... NOT!), efforts to reduce youth violence (yeah, violence from the MS-13 illegal alien youth), welfare reform (what the hell does an insurance company have to do with welfare reform?), home and auto safety (you don't have to be affiliated with La Raza to educate on these), community development (again, why are they in the construction business) and home ownership (common to all homeowners not just hateful La Razaites).

In the immigration debate, NCLR's position is not too dissimilar from President Bush's position (Now she drags our useless President into this). Neither the Administration nor NCLR supports open borders (don't listen to what they say, watch what they do ... neither NCLR or the prez has done one darn thing to secure the southern border). Both have called for worker programs with border controls (guest worker speak....pro amnesty position). both have different approaches to what should be valued most in terms of immigration preferences ( yeah, NCLR wants zillions of illegals per year and the prez just wants multiple millions in here.) Some in the Administration and on Capitol Hill reportedly favor stronger preference for family reunification when one family member is already a U.S. citizen (sorry, every family member must apply seperately for legal U.S. citizenship. I may be wrong by the law here, but that's how it SHOULD be).

While State Farm is not involved in the current public policy debate about immigration, we will continue to operate consistent with the laws of the land. We remain committed to our "good neighbor" heritage as we continue to support and work with community (latin, hispanic, you know the deal, any group but white, Caucasian, European based, english speaking people) groups to develop safer, stronger and better educated communities (so that when the time is right, we non-hispanics can be eradicated from our homeland).

Thank you again for your business and for sharing your concerns. (ain't gonna be any further business betwixt me and thee State Farm)

Sincerely,

Kellie M. Clapper

Assistant Vice President, Public Affairs

State Farm Insurance Companies

Did you send copies of things containing the hate and racial speech, along with your letter?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

azweath - No, because the recipient of this letter was not expecting for Statefarm to support La Raza to this extent. The initial letter was a complaint for supporting La Raza through financial means. The recipient of this letter was in shock that they would say this when there is so much . I think that it's a good idea to flood her mailbox with such. :P

[quote="saveourcountry"]azweath - No, because the recipient of this letter was not expecting for Statefarm to support La Raza to this extent. The initial letter was a complaint for supporting La Raza through financial means. The recipient of this letter was in shock that they would say this when there is so much . I think that it's a good idea to flood her mailbox with such. :P[/quote

Oh, I see now. But yes, it is a good idea to always confront these people with undeniable, indisputable proof. And, I would also make damned sure the Board of Directors get the same things.

Other big corporations have withdrawn their support from LaRaza when confronted with their racist ramblings......with enough pressure we can get others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Azweath - I agree totally!!!

Same response from same person

I complained about State Farm support of LaRaza in March. May 21, I received the response. I was unable to find an e-mail address. I sent snail mail to headquarters in Bloomington IL. I was amused to be thanked for my business. My business is no longer with them. This was made clear in my letter.