Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

States churning out immigration bills

States churning out immigration bills

Apr 20, 2007

More than twice as many state bills dealing with immigration have been introduced this year so far than in all of 2006, according to a report by the National Conference of State Legislatures.
    As of April 13, legislatures in all 50 states had introduced at least 1,169 bills this year. Last year, a total 570 bills were introduced.
    The report says 57 of the 1,169 such bills passed. In Utah, all such measures failed, including bills to repeal in-state tuition for qualified illegal immigrants, deputize some law officers to enforce immigration laws, and require businesses to use a federal system to check new hires' work eligibility.
    The NCSL listed one bill as passing in Utah, though the bill referred to was not related to immigration. HB118 makes it easier for out-of-state college and university students to establish Utah residency.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,660213501,00.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In Utah, all such measures failed, including bills to repeal in-state tuition for qualified illegal immigrants, deputize some law officers to enforce immigration laws, and require businesses to use a federal system to check new hires' work eligibility.
    So what's going on in Utah? Surely they're beginning to feel the pinch just like in Arizona and California.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Conversation With ICE!!!!!!!!!

I have illegal's next door and have been fighting this with my State, City, Immigration and today for the second time ICE.
    The illegal's next door, I don't know there names have been here for 2 years. Last week 2 brand new suburban’s pull up in the driveway. I can't afford these how can they? Well let me tell you how.
    This is how the conversation went after waiting on hold for 1 hour long distance.
    I have 6 families of Illegal’s next door who are trafficking. I have caught them at this before but now I know. I am on vacation today and the two new suburban’s they have just bought have been gone for about 12 hours. This morning they show up and out pops Mexicans with backpacks. Out of each one. They ran into the house. Now the garage is not used for cars. The cars are all outside taking up spots and you would think this was an apartment complex. The garage is now converted into lodging areas for the illegal’s they are bringing in.
    Sorry mam we can't help you they tell me. I asked them are you not ICE? Is this not your job? Are you not with the government?
    Do you know that one of these people could come over here and kill me and my granddaughter and no one would know they did it? How do I know if one of these people could be a killer?
    You don't know mam and it is possible that one of these people could kill you. It happens all the time.
    Is this really ICE I am talking to? Yes mam. Look I have called you twice I need someone here now to pick up these men.
    Sorry we can't help you but I can give you a case number.
    Here it is. If any of you feel like helping me out I would appreciate it. Please call ICE and give them this case #
    Case # from ICE. #692647 Tell them all hell is breaking lose. Tell them to look up the case #
    I told them I would get all the license plate numbers for them. ICE told me it would not matter anyway because the plates won't match the cars.
    Where I live Salt Lake City a white middle class citizen would go to jail for this. In Salt Lake City an Illegal gets away with it.
    Why do Illegal’s have rights that the American who has lived here all there lives and lawfully pays taxes and works has to obey the laws? Why do we have ICE? We are in big trouble my friends. Big Big Trouble.
    We are now living in a lawless land. You better get ready to protect yourselves. It is for darn sure the Government, ICE, Democrat, Republican, Senator or Congressman won't. Fend for yourselves.

Paige
    Salt Lake City, Mexico!!!!!!!!!!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Paige, welcome to ALIPAC and I'm so sorry you're suffering through this with these pigs living next door to you and your grandaughter. Unbelieveable.

Too bad you can't find a few other people in situations like you are and file a class action suit.