Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stepfather booked in child's death

Stepfather booked in child's death

KTEN Local News

Associated Press - July 22, 2008 12:55 AM ET

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - A 32-year-old man has been booked with first-degree murder in the death of his 2-year-old granddaughter.

Police detained Herman Marzelo Vail Bailon for questioning on Saturday after they were called to an Oklahoma City motel room where employees had been asked to help a choking toddler.

But police say the presence of blood in the room indicated there was something more sinister happening.

Police arrested Bailon on a child abuse complaint. Doctors then noticed bruising on Liliana's body and further examination revealed the girl's skull had been fractured and that she had suffered other injuries.

Liliana died on Sunday.

Federal immigration officials later said that Bailon, a native of Guatemala, is illegally in the United States.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=8712388
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This child did not have a chance, next to this man
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i wonder how he would like it if the same thing he did to the little girl was done to him.

A 32-year-old man has been booked with first-degree murder in the death of his 2-year-old granddaughter

32 and has a GRANDDAUGHTER
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    A 32-year-old man has been booked with first-degree murder in the death of his 2-year-old granddaughter

32 and has a GRANDDAUGHTER

Hey, the title says "stepfather"

I wonder which it is? If he IS the grandfather, somebody got started really young.

Could be step-grandfather????

Either way, he's not fit to breathe air.

Illegal immigrant pleads guilty in Oklahoma City girl’s death
    Buzz up!
    BY NOLAN CLAY
    Published: September 12, 2009

An illegal immigrant pleaded guilty Friday to first-degree murder for fatally beating his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter inside an Oklahoma City motel.

"I am deeply sorry, and wish I could take it all back,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]"I am deeply sorry, and wish I could take it all back,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn