Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They even featured this story on MSNBC, with comments by Pat Buchanan! This could actually backfire on the pro-illegal immigrant zealots by causing even more Americans to join forces opposing illegal immigration. If they're not careful, this could also result in violence against illegals for stealing jobs from Americans!

That's a great point CMW! This is exactly the type of story that could galvanize and or unite middle, average Americans as to the devastation being caused by illegal immigration.

Those Americans who were sympathetic or even disinterested because they didn't belive it affected them, may now take notice; especially if they themselves are out of work and having a difficult time finding a job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Out of work American construction workers should be getting together in every state to demand in front of new cameras that these jobs go to them. They (like the excuse illegals use for coming here) need to feed their families too. Where should they go? Canada? Why are illegals being put before Americans? Maybe we are in a recession because they have been allowed for years to send the money they earn to countries south of the border instead of spending it here so their families can live like royalty, with a much better lifestyle than working class Americans (the dollar goes much farther there.) This would be like if I was struggling, and my father chose to give money to a stranger who was also struggling instead of helping me first. He would never do that, but our government does it every day. If my dad did do that, we would probably end up estranged.

Do you believe you could ever lose your job to an undocumented worker?
    Yes
    62% 8,726
    No
    38% 5,435

Have you taken steps, like learning a second language, to stay competitive in a bilingual economy?
    No
    84% 10,763
    Yes
    16% 2,006

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/jobs ... nts/375969
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

email alert going out within the hour.

Let's get all of our people on the phones!

W

I think that the estimate of 15% - illegals getting stimulus jobs is grossly under-estimated. When the country is approaching 30 million illegals and Immigrant Counters posts that 11 million illegals have stolen jobs from Americans - organaizations and people need to come together and get more realistic about the raw numbers. This will make our work, efforts and believability go much further.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    They are talking about it on Fox news right now. They say 15% of the stimulus for employment will go to illegals. Juan the lowlife Hernandez is on Fox right now saying the illegals deserve it they are good workers. What a load os BS. He says we need illegals because thousands of Americans are retiring....................WHAT A JOKE.........Thousands are jobless!!! OMG He keep saying don't be unfair my friend because the interviewer is nailing him about the illegals being criminals.
    Its not thousands are unemployed - its millions. I love ALI-PAC but we as a people are not doing enough about this problem - we need to take peacefully to the street and protest in a very big way - no one is listening

mlretaild Welcome, welcome to ALIPAC.

I have found the members of ALIPAC are a very pro-active group fighting the immigration invasion upon us currently.

I hope you will educate yourself on what we each as individuals need to be doing daily.

Information and informing others is a great task, then everyone needs to take an interest in City Counsel meeting, School Board meeting, write your state officials and complain, Congress must be contacted often, too. It is good to contact your Sheriff or Police Department and ask if they are using the 287g Program. And E-Verify is a must in all states, currently Unemployment Offices do not have to E-Verify.

I hope you will enjoy it here and don't get too overwhelmed.

March 10, the US Transportation Secretary signed off on the agreement that commits $900 million in federal funding to extend Metro in Northern VA from Tysons Corner to Reston.

During the next 3 years, hundreds of low to mid skilled labor jobs will be created and there is no question who will get those jobs.

The General Assembly closed this session, ignoring every bill submitted to ensure these jobs would be provided only to legally authorized workers.

It's not like we didn't expect it, but in this time of "hope" we thought maybe a few state representatives would push a little harder for the legal workers in the Commonwealth, especially at a time when the risk of losing income and homes is very real.

And ... to add to the conundrum, earlier this week the AFL-CIO sent around it's clip board volunteers trying to convince Virginians that the days of Right To Work states are obsolete and it's time to let the Unions in.

The woman who came to my house said the greatest concern she was hearing was the growing number of illegal aliens taking jobs Americans have done in the past, but at wages 50% less making it impossible for Americans to compete.

She said the AFL-CIO could reverse that if allowed to bring Unions into the state. The AFL-CIO could then unionize the legalized illegal aliens and force contractors to pay "fair wages," withhold taxes and provide benefits putting them in a position where they are contributing more and taking less.

One of my neighbors said that as long as Obama is going to legalize them anyway maybe we should take them up on their offer. She said the free enterprise system isn't working and the General Assembly sure isn't our friend.

Most people are desperate and looking for a life-line. The AFL-CIO would have us believe (in Virginia) that it can extend that life-line. The Union is promoting a good game but of course it's flawed. For starters, Jerry Connolly (Fairfax County Supervisor Chairman - now Federal Congressman) didn't spend years building safeguards for a cheap labor force for all his "constiutents" who supported him during his progression up the political ladder. He surely isn't about to risk losing his Congressional seat by endorsing anything that interferes with the continued flow of cheap labor in Northern VA.

And the Obama/Pelosi/Reid plan starts to unfold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12