Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by kittynaomi
    dude needs to chill... Have you even read my posts afterwords?

And i also agree about the cussing thing even if it was against me but since i proved i could make my point without cussing afterwords there's no reason to bash me, that only makes me feel low about you.

How was your winter break? (anyone who actually answers me?)
    What is "afterwords"?

Don't know about others, but I didn't have a "winter break". How was yours?

Do some of you even understand what this simple high-school project has done to help our government now?
    I, for one, certainly don't. Would you care to explain it to me? Please provide reputable links for reference.

If you really feel as if our country will just fall to pieces, but won't try to do anything to stop this problem then maybe you are the one who needs to immigrate to a new country where maybe you might just have the faith in the government and childern/teenagers who reside there to make that place better for all to live.
    So you're saying we don't do anything to stop this illegal invasion? I think we're spreading the word pretty good. We helped defeat amnesty and dream several times last year among many other things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

1. my posts with non-cussing and good point-proving in it...-.O
    2. Mine was awesome, I'm sorry you didn't get to have any relaxing or fun time, hopefully it wasn't too chilly in your area.
    3. The effects of this project can even be seen on this website if you just look.
    4. I'm not saying that you don't do anything as i have clearly seen, i am just stating that some of you are sounding so hopeless in faith of our country, sounding like you will leave all the weight on the future adults to fix this problem completely.

I have a huge project i have to do tonight so i don't think i'll be on here until tomorrow and if i am, yell at me to do my project please.

};{ Kittynaomi

2. Mine was awesome, I'm sorry you didn't get to have any relaxing or fun time, hopefully it wasn't too chilly in your area.
    Awh, to be young and carefree! Weather was beautiful here. Thanks for asking.

3. The effects of this project can even be seen on this website if you just look.
    I'm well aware of the negative effects of this "project" but evidentially not familiar enough with this site since I've yet to see anything positive. Kindly point me in the right direction.

4. I'm not saying that you don't do anything as i have clearly seen, i am just stating that some of you are sounding so hopeless in faith of our country, sounding like you will leave all the weight on the future adults to fix this problem completely.
    We are ALL here fighting for the future of the US, our kids & grandkids. We're all fighting to have immigration laws enforced. Current leadership as turned a blind eye to this human tsunami. If you can't see that, you're more naive than I believe you to be.

Illegal means just that: ILLEGAL, against the law. Bottom line is this is still a nation of laws and our laws should be respected and obeyed by all.

BTW, what's "afterwords" again?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only negative effects I see are the corrupted bloggers who are thinking this project is bad.
    I'm glad that everyone is fighting for our country, but some need to sound like they really are improving it instead of moping about it. I agree that leadership under the congress and President Bush are not getting anything we want really done but since there's hardly any faith or guidance from the people who make up the nation to tell them what we want and how we think they can get it done, they very well can't get anything done. You must be a moderate/republican if you are against illegal immigration as i am so if i can get any information in that brain of yours, if you want to start stopping illegal immigration, don't vote a democrat in because they believe in people's rights wether legal or illegal.

"Illegal mean just that: Illegal, against the law. Bottom line is this is still a nation of laws and our laws should be respected and obyed by all."

I never said that laws should be broken, and Profe Vierya never broke any or had her students break any.

BTW. you are much more immature than I thought and I really can't take you seriously anymore because of your stuck-up snobbyness.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234