Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wilma1
    Morris was wrong on immigration. He said the shamnesty bill would pass way back when...yeah right. He's a liberal republican who is pushing for McCain or Guiliani. Every Republican I know here in Calif is voting for Romney. I wonder if McCain could win his own state. Sheriff Arpaio is supporting Romney,the border patrol in his state can't stand him and many more citizens who've had to deal with the invasion of poverty.
    You may know this, but Kevin James, a talk radio host at KRLA 870 and strongly against illegal immigration, announced last night that he is voting for Romney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well if it's any consolation, you can buy an oceanfront condo in Brazil for $25,000. lol.... I've been looking.

It's a crying shame Mexico's laws prohibit Americans from buying property in their country. That is probably one of the best places to go, since all their criminals and low lives are busy in the US.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12