Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support the lone protestor

PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL NATIONWIDE ACTION ALERT

LONE PROTESTER: TRIAL FRIDAY OCT 19th
    read his story below

Please watch your emails for the NATIONWIDE TELEPHONE RALLY in SUPPORT OF THE LONE PROTESTER this Thursday Oct 18 and Friday Oct 19 Telephone Rally

Who is the Lone Protester?

A home building American Professional Tradesman in South Carolina who - unable to procure sufficient work due to foreign national workers - all by himself, he protested outside of a contractor's home - WHO HIRES ILLEGAL ALIEN LABOR. He was arrested, cursed, and is going to trial this Friday.

The Lone Protester arrested in front of contractor's home - sign in hand

QUOTE from the Lone Protester:
    South Carolina
    "I used to schedule my work over the telephone. Contractors would call me when a job was ready and I would go and do it. I used to have work scheduled for two weeks in the future. Now, I drive and drive and hardly ever find any work. Just a couple of years ago all of the construction sites would have black and white American crews doing all the work, now, I wonder where in the hell have they gone?"

I have finally gotten my subpoena for my jury trial for cursing. I am to appear, at 800am, in courtroom #2 at 811 Washington St., Columbia, SC on Friday, Oct 19th 2007
    I am encouraging everybody that reads this, to please be there that day ( those who cannot attend participate in the TELEPHONE RALLY) to help me to send a message to my state, a message that says we are sick and tired of our laws not being enforced. That we are not going to take it anymore
    LONE PROTESTER

by Terry Funderburk - the Lone Protester
    tbird19552001@yahoo.com

Did you ever get the feeling that sometimes you should just stay in bed and maybe all the bullcrap would take a day off too? Well, thats the way I felt yesterday morning. Dont get me wrong here, I am not talking about feeling sorry for myself, I am talking about all the politically correct crap that has infected this nation. The fear of enforcing the laws, the joys of multiculturalism and the politically correct assholes that control this state and country? Sometimes I think it is better to just stay in bed and pretend that all is right in the world.
    Let me tell you what I am talking about, I have a friend, Doug, he drives a public bus for the city of Columbia. He has had this job for 27 years, very religious, and a thoroughly good person. Monday, he pulled into the parking lot where he works and noticed an asphalt company was repaving part of the lot, he also noticed that there were 3 Hispanic males working for this company. He walked over to the guy in charge and asked him why was he employing illegal aliens when there were thousands of Americans workers needing job? Well, guess what happened? Yep, the guy went to Dougs supervisor and my friend Doug got fired from that job he had for 27 years. It is a travesty.
    Yesterday evening we went to some friends home in Camden, the husband asked me how was it going and said he would like to make a suggestion. He said that I should just forget my business and move on to something else. That in his view I was letting racism come into the picture, and that down the road I would regret what I was doing. I wanted to walk out of there at that moment. But I held my ground, this guy works in a civilian capacity at Fort Jackson so he never has to worry about being replaced by people that sneaked into our country. He doesnt work in the real world that I have to face head on every day. I asked him how cou ld I so easily give up a business that I have been in for 20 years? How can I give up a business that made almost 180 grand last year? He said that sometimes it is better to just walk away.
    It is attitudes like that, that has put this country in the position it is in today. Did George Washington just walk away from Valley Forge? Did Abraham Lincoln calmly walk away from what he faced? Did the Marines on Iwo Jima turn around and get back on their ships? No, none of them did. They all did the right things and made this country great. And it is up to every American to stand fast and do the right thing, and that is to take this country back from the sniveling cowards that have hijacked it. They have dishonored those great Americans for their own selfish and narrow ends. And they need to pay a price for it.
    I also talked to my lawyer yesterday about the trial coming up Friday. He said that the homeowner in my case told the prosecutor that I need to plead guilty because if I dont he plans on bringing charges against me for dirtying his good name. Lol. For accusing him of being cheap and employing illegal aliens. I want to help him refresh his memory a bit here, he told me a month before the incident that international roofers had installed the shingles on his roof for 4 to 5 dollars an hour and that if I wanted to do the copper work then my bid needed to be as low as theirs. Seems to me that he has conveniently forgotten this conversation he had with me. Well, I havent, it is forefront in my mind every day that passes by. Here is this bum, living i n a 600 grand house and he wants to be greedy and break our laws and then thinks he is in the right. I am going to prove him wrong. I am going to show exactly how cheap he really is in a public forum.
    And that is why I am not going to plead guilty, I am going to fight him and every other cheap bastard until I cannot fight anymore. They have brought dishonor onto this country and themselves by their criminal actions and the only thing I am guilty of is exposing it. And I will have some support Friday, about 20 to 25 people will be there standing there beside me, hopefully most of them will have on shirts that say ENFORCE OUR LAWS!. Friday night, 6 to 8 pm I will be on Jim Sachs program at www.freedomfighterradioshow.blogspot.com to talk about my case. Everyone of you is invited.

TERRY FUNDERBURK NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT

Terry is Fighting to Help Americans Keep There Jobs

I have finally gotten my subpoena for my jury trial for cursing.

I am to appear, at 8:00 am, in courtroom #2 .

Located at 811 Washington St., Columbia, SC on Oct 19th 2007.

My case will be called sometime that day and jury selection will start.

I know that my trial is going to be about whether I said a curse word or
    not, but it is not.

It is really about the nine hundred pound gorilla that everybody who will be
    trying me for cursing, is completely blind to. And that is the fact that I
    protested being run out of business by illegal competition, my rights were
    violated and I got arrested for it. That's what it is all about.

I am encouraging everybody that reads this, to please be there that day to
    help me to send a message to my state, a message that says we are sick and
    tired of our laws not being enforced.

I want support from as many people as possible, to make that statement as
    strong as I can. I would like to see the sidewalks overflowing with people.

I know that a photographer and reporter from our local newspaper will be
    there to do an article about my case.

I am going to be exposing as many companies as I can that are using illegal
    competition. So, I am encouraging everybody to be there on Oct 19th, bring
    your flags, your t-shirts that say "ENFORCE OUR LAWS!

Just support me as much as you can, especially on that day.

The Lone Protester

Terry Funderburk

Email: tbird19552001@yahoo.com

Blo g: www.theloneprotester.blogspot.com

Blog: http://freedomfighter.allamericanpodcaster.com/

I can't make it to SC but something was mentioned about a phone protest please tell me how I can participate in that,I want to help Terry as much as possible.

Rawhide!

This man is a true patriot. I'd be willing to donate towards him if he incurs excessive legal bills, fines, etc.

Ostrich

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

I.C.E. 866.347.2423 24/7/365! :)

Good luck, I'll phone too..

PS:

I.C.E. ice.gov www.ice.gov

866.347.2423 24/7/365! Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!

If you don’t report, they’ll never know!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Here is someone else I think deserves hero status and assistance,

Nancy Voegele

Since she is going to get dusted in court wouldn't it be nice if ice showed up and helped?

This is an effort that needs to be rewarded, she is willing to go to bat by herself for her neighborhood.

Can we help?

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/story/55064.html
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    Here is someone else I think deserves hero status and assistance,

Nancy Voegele

Since she is going to get dusted in court wouldn't it be nice if ice showed up and helped?

This is an effort that needs to be rewarded, she is willing to go to bat by herself for her neighborhood.

Can we help?

Welcome Waiter!

Here's the whole story on that, and GO Nancy!

A Hilton Head Island community is considering ways to root out illegal immigrants by requiring residents to sign forms verifying their legal work status.

The Homeowners Association of Woodlake Villas, a 224-unit neighborhood off Mathews Drive, is moving forward with a plan to have all residents file signed I-9 forms with their leases to verify immigration status. The association's lawyer is

reviewing the proposal to see if it will pass legal muster, president Nancy Voegele said.

Voegele said the proposal grew out of concerns about overpopulation in the community. Members of the association's board suspect that eight to 10 people sometimes live in a two-bedroom villa, she said.

The overcrowding is putting a strain on the neighborhood's amenities and resources and raising concerns about crime, she said.

The association allows a maximum of four adults in a unit, but association members suspect about 10 units have many more people crammed in. The association typically responds by writing letters to the tenants or the rental manager, but that hasn't been effective, Voegele said.

Board members say the measure had nothing to do with race or discrimination against immigrants.

"We just have to solve this problem of over-occupancy," Voegele said. "I don't care who lives in Woodlake as long as they follow the rules."

Board members said they have reason to believe that some of the units are filled with undocumented residents because of run-ins with law enforcement. Member Donald Lee said there was a recent incident in which a woman was involved in a domestic violence situation but wouldn't call police because she and her husband were both in the country illegally.

"We have nothing against Hispanics," he said. "It's just the fact that we want to keep the crime in check."

But the proposed measure runs against recent court rulings, and observers say requiring the signed forms wouldn't pass any legal challenge. California last week became the first state to prohibit landlords from asking about tenants' immigration status. A federal court in July struck down an ordinance passed last year in Hazleton, Pa., that would have penalized landlords who rented to illegal immigrants.

Beaufort County last year originally considered an illegal-immigration ordinance that mirrored Hazleton's but watered it down after consultations with legal staff.

The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund sued the city of Escondido, Calif., over an ordinance it passed last year -- then quickly repealed -- forcing landlords to prove the legal status of tenants. Elise Shore, regional counsel for the fund's Atlanta office, said requiring signed I-9 forms is unjustified because the documents are solely for employment purposes and are not the ultimate arbiter of immigration status. The measure could also run afoul of privacy laws and would certainly raise discrimination concerns, she said.

"We know that this is probably a response to what people perceive as the federal government's inability to effectively enforce immigration laws," Shore said. "It does raise implications and civil rights issues because it could potentially have a disparate effect on Latino communities."

The federal government requires every new employee in the United States to complete an I-9 form. The forms require workers to verify they are either citizens or have permission to work in the country. But some people who are in the country legally might not be able to complete an I-9 form, said Melissa Azallion, an immigration attorney with Hilton Head law firm Nexsen Pruet Adams Kleemeier. No single document can definitively prove legal status, she said.

Voegele said the association will abandon the effort if its lawyer determines the measure is not legal. But the community will keep trying to figure out how to solve its problems, including installation of a controlled-access gate system.

"It's not something that we're going to do and try to fight a big legal battle over," she said. "If this is not the way to do it, we have to find another way."

The issue will be discussed at the next board meeting Oct. 25 and will be presented at the full association meeting Dec. 1.

No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!