Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Supreme Court Gets It Right on E-Verify, Now Expand It

Opinion

The Supreme Court Gets It Right on E-Verify, Now It's Time for It to Expand Across the USA

By Rep. Lamar Smith and Rep. Ken Calvert
    Published May 29, 2011
    FoxNews.com

In a 5-3 decision this week, the Supreme Court upheld the Arizona law requiring employers to use E-Verify to check the legal status of newly hired employees. The Supreme Court got it right—not only is the law constitutional, it is commonsense. American jobs should be preserved for Americans and legal workers. Congress should now act to expand E-Verify across the United States.

Many Americans have seen the now famous commercials for the world’s largest office supply chain featuring a big, red “easyâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes it is time for all States to step up and enforce illegal employment law to the fullest extent of laws. This legal tool will not only cease corruptions and fraud, which has spread throughout the Country, it will also put citizens back to work, so they can stop suffering from a lack of employment. Unlawful employment is the reason for such high increase of undocumented aliens. Arizona judge has enacted a tough law that will change many unlawful acts in the U.S. Thank (God) for this blessing!!
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

It's estimated that 1 million veterans are looking for work. We need to eliminate the changes of illegals getting jobs, in favor of our military men and women.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-Verify has been available for a long time, only now it is mandatory. We have had a mandatory E-Verify law in GA for public monies and it was heartily ignored by contractors with public contracts - without any penalties - by hiring subcontractors who hired subcontractors who hired illegals. When they were caught on large contracts, and they have been caught numerous times by a wonderful group called Jobs for Georgians, the contractors faced NO penalties yet, time and time again, because of the blame on down the line. They continued to get awarded the contracts by supporting local candidates for re-election.

We have a bill for private businesses employing 6 or more. I see a long line of subcontractors with no more than 5 employees so these traitors can continue to subvert the law.

Even the sleaze immigration lawyer said he will sue over the new law, yet stated it won't work, illegals won't leave and nothing will change. And unfortunately many legal Americans will stand idly by while illegals take their jobs after they helped train them and will not say a word. Not a word.

The E-Verify law should have been mandatory a long time ago, and assured that all employers use this employment system to prevent the corruptions and fraud that is deeply affecting the entire Country. In my County almost all low skilled jobs are occupied by undocumented aliens and all persons knows this crime has occurred for many years, but no legal actions have been taken against employers. This is the reason the U.S. are not progressing, not many taxes paid by corrupted employers. Any person should know this is a major problem, and it must be ceased immediately, so citizens can obtain jobs and pay taxes to help restore America.

It is quite confusing to understand why this issue has not been one of the most important of problems targeted, because it is one of the biggest drains of all on the American economy.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    It's estimated that 1 million veterans are looking for work. We need to eliminate the changes of illegals getting jobs, in favor of our military men and women.
    The American Legion is one of the most vocal opponents of illegal immigration. Harry Reid by contrast feels since there are Latino GIs we should have Comprehensive Immigration Reform. A leap of logic that many Latino Vets disagree with.

I am sorry and I am sure we all are but all those families that are here illegally need to go back home, to their country. We all agree they are human beings like us with similar aspirations but they don't belong here, most came here for economic reasons. They didn't come here because they were looking for America, who we are, are values, our culture etc. They don't belong here, they won't assimilate and or speak our language. And no we will not learn their language because this is our country and I am sorry if all those progressives with misplaced compassion and political correctness don't like it, they can all get lost. Our country is not for sale, we are not going to recast it or otherwise and I am sorry but WE ARE NOT GOING TO BECOME A BILINGUAL COUNTRY JUST BECAUSE APPARENTLY THERE IS AN ETHNIC CLASS BEING TREATED IN A MORE SPECIAL WAY THAN OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS! THIS IS ENOUGH ALREADY. I AM FED UP WITH SPANISH BEING FORCED DOWN MY THROAT EVERYWHERE i AM SICK TO TEH BACK TEETH. BEING HISPANIC DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO BE CATERED TO IN A SPECIAL WAY! ACTUALLY THE HISPANIC LABEL IS NOT SERVING HISPANICS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY PISSING PEOPLE OFF BECUASE ITS CLEARLY A DOUBLE STANDARD. WHAT ABOUT ALL ETHNIC GROUPS? TEH HISPANIC LABEL HAS TO BE DISCARDED, AND NOT BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES HISPANICS BUT BECAUSE WE ARE SINGLING THEM OUT UNFAIRLY. MOST HISPNIACS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SPANISH BS! THE BIG CORPORATIONS NEED TO STOP THIS LANGUAGE NONSENSE WHICH REALLY IS ONLY TRYING TO PANDER TO ILLEGALS! IT IS DIRTY AND TOTALLY CRAZY AND DANGEROUS!

Now if the people can be educated that the government has a program where farmers can bring migrants here legally to do the farm jobs that they claim Americans don't want to do or that they can purchase machines to do some of it. One day I looked it up when commenting on illegals doing farm work and not only does Florida have a law for that but so doesn the federal government. I will have to look it up again so I can quote the actual statute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I would love to see this happen in all states.Here in KY.we are already seeing them with Georgia and Florida license plates.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I would love to see this happen in all states.Here in KY.we are already seeing them with Georgia and Florida license plates.
    Florida was going to pass an e-verify bill but it never went through. I am surprised that you see those with Florida plates up there unless they are the legal non hispanics who are fleeing the state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast