Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Immigration will pick them up as they are not Hispanic sad but true. I have a friend whose has a restaurant on the beach. During the season he will hire a Canadian a few days a week and pay cash. ICE will come and pick them up but not go into the kitchen where the Mexicans and Central American illegals are working. Even though I don't agree with Canadian snwobirds working illegally I would rather see them make a thousand illegally than illegals. The snowbirds don't cost the taxpayers anything.
    I know what you mean swatchick! I don't agree with it either, but I also lean towards turning a blind eye to it...LOL! The only positive with a Canadian working during the winter is that they are doing it to get out of the winter weather in Canada, and they are financing their stay here by working not sending it back to Canada. Before anyone jumps on me for having it both ways... I don't agree with what they are doing, but the money they earn is being plowed back into the local economy. They don't use Social Services, nor do they get section 8 housing, and they cartainly don't send for their 50 family members after they are here...LOL!

I'm all for political asylum however apparently Canada isn't as they refused my application for Asylum from the US...

NO ONE who enters the USA Illegally then caught should be allowed to ask/demand asylum.

Why were some let go and most likely given a work permit so they can compete with citizens for scarce jobs ?

DHS knows they will not show up for their hearing and will be put on the list of fugitive aliens which ICE will spend more money hunting them down.

The USA is being dismantled by tens of thousands of paper cuts right under our noses with the help of our own Government.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

What gets me is that we do not need illegals according to our current immigration policy. Years ago they allowed a certain number in from various countries but not there is a point system in place and the more points you have the more desirable you are. I forget some of the specifics but the ones I do remember include level of education and what field you are employed in. That alone proves we do not need uneducated people to work in low end jobs. The greencard lottery exists and the last time I checked Mexico and Colombia were not part of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We don't need any more illegal aliens here from anywhere.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    What do you expect when you put out the welcome mat for the riff-raff of the world?

April
    ALERT!!! Help shut down Illegal Alien License Mills!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-227270.html

I wonder if Indians do the jobs Mexicans won't do.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I wonder if Indians do the jobs Mexicans won't do.
    Great line.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast