Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suspected illegal aliens gang rape girl Central Islip, NY

What does it take to get people to wake up and stop the Latin American invasion? The stories of gang rape BY LATINOS (and illegal Latinos at that) on Long Island are becoming more and more frequent. This is a fast growing, dangerous and obnoxious group that should be stopped by deadly force at our borders.

http://www.newsday.com/search/ny-lirape ... 6390.story

Thanks for reporting this - but I do hope the title is changed to "illegal aliens" since this is why I came to this forum. I have Latino friends, and while I think rape is a disgusting crime, we have to admit plenty of guys of all backgrounds commit it. If you are trying to imply there is a cultural aspect to this - well I have to admit I do understand why you would say that.

Sofedup is rigth. We are not interested in Latino crimes, only illegal alien crimes regardless of the origins of the illegals.

Legal immigrants and fine law abiding American Latinos are not the ones doing these crimes for the most part the problems are with the illegals.

Immigration has a hold on these suspects which indicates they are most likely illegal aliens or they have violated their visa provisions.

We have had a wave of gang rapes by illegal aliens across NC as well.

---

Cops: 3 (illegal aliens) raped teenager

BY BILL MASON
    bill.mason@newsday.com

May 18, 2007

Two men pleaded not guilty yesterday in the abduction and gang rape of a teenage girl in Central Islip as police sought a third suspect, authorities said.

Leonides Bonilla, 26, and Ariel Mejia, 17, both of Central Islip, were arrested following the May 5 attack, which happened shortly after midnight.

"It was Mejia who allegedly abducted the 17-year-old female at knifepoint," said Robert Clifford, a spokesman for District Attorney Thomas Spota. "She was taken to the rear of a building on Carleton Avenue and raped by both men."

A third man was involved, Clifford said. "All three attacked her sexually."

Bonilla, of Carleton Avenue, and Mejia, of First Avenue, were arrested later that day. Each was being held on $250,000 cash bail last night following their arraignment in First District Court before Judge James Hudson.

Mejia and Bonilla were indicted by a grand jury on multiple charges relating to the incident, including kidnapping, sexual abuse, sexual assault and the most serious charge - first-degree rape - which is a class B felony punishable by a maximum term of 5 to 25 years in prison.

The indictment was announced Wednesday.

Mejia is a native of Honduras and Bonilla is a native of El Salvador, Clifford said. Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement requested that the two men be held for an investigation by its law enforcement agency in the event that either man posts bail, Clifford said.

http://www.newsday.com/search/ny-lirape ... 6390.story
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Added to home Page with notes

"George Bush and many of our senators want to create a pathway to citizenship for people like this. Should we embrace them and welcome them into our country? "

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... e&sid=2166
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The fact that Immigration is asking that the men be held in the event they post bail is a strong indication that they are here illegally. That is why I cited the article. Only a miniscule portion of the thousands of people from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Ecuador are here on Long Island legally.