Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Swift worker fallout: The pain behind the stolen identities

Swift worker fallout: The pain behind the stolen identities
    Kristen Moulton

Bedal Provencia of Edinburg, Texas, was in jail on charges of receiving stolen property when he got word that one of the arrested Swift workers was using his Social Security number and birth date.

In the year since, he says, he’s found out this much: “That dude gots more rights than I got.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm curious. Why doesn't Laraza help these legal hispanics who are victims of ID theft by illegal aliens?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Flippant short answer: "It's a good question".

Realistic answer: "Conflict of interest".

...Just IMHO...

I'm curious. Why doesn't Laraza help these legal hispanics who are victims of ID theft by illegal aliens?
    "They just come here to work...."
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Well folks, it just to show that even Americans with Mexican Ancestry are being screwed. I hope this will be a wake up call that we need to stop this crap.

I hope that all identy victims can sue the plants or companies that hired the illegals and suck them dry.

Swift needs to apologize to the victims since they knew full well they were hiring illegals and pay back any expenses that the victims have had to shell out to clear their names.