Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take the Hate Out of the Immigration Debate

Here we go, the propagandists are reving it up. The La Raza mouthpiece:

Take the Hate Out of the Immigration Debate

New America Media, News Report, Christine Senteno, Posted: Feb 01, 2008

Editor’s Note: The FBI reports a 25 percent increase in hate crimes committed against Latinos between 2004 and 2006, with many more crimes unreported. The National Council of La Raza is now pushing for presidential candidates and the mainstream media to stop affiliating themselves with fringe anti-immigrant groups such as the Minutemen.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – This week the National Council of La Raza called for presidential candidates and news media networks to “take the hate out of the debateâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William Gheen said, "the truth is not hate".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Manipulation. That is the word. These people will be manipulating all the way out the door.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Stop the Hate...do they mean like this?
    [img]http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0407/illegal_aliens_****_You.jpg[/img]

The only hate I see is from ilegal aliens and those who support them. I want the laws in my country enforced and they want to violate those laws.

Where is the hate in wanting the laws enforced?
    "

Gosh that is just hateful isn't it? They are just such hateful human beings. This is how they treat us when they have invaded us. When the US is going broke some things have to end. This is one one of them. Is it them or is it Iraq? Is it them or the middle class that pay the taxes? I think that politicans as well as the the American people know that this free hand out just can't go on. It is time for them to be a proud people, go home and make there own politicans to do there job. What is wrong with that? They are a people of take, take, take. It is time for them to go home and make there own country great.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

What Ms Murguia and her hate group LaRaza (the Race) has wrong is, we do not hate people we hate ACTS!! (examples)...

We "HATE" the fact that illegals throw our flag on the ground and stomp on it or fly the Mexican flag above the American Flag.....it's disrespectful, this is America NOT Mexico and True Americans put America first!!!

I "Hate" the fact that I am forced to pay for the children of illegal aliens education and my grandchildrens education suffers from overcrowded school rooms, teachers trying to teach kids that do not speak english takes away the attention my children should be getting in the classroom.

I "Hate" paying for anchor babies and free Medical for people who sneak into our country.

I "HATE" the graffiti that makes our towns look like Tjuana.

I "HATE" the crime and the fact that 12 Americans a day are hit and killed by an illegal drunk driver and 13 are raped, molested, etc.

I "HATE" the cost and rise in crime that illegals cause and Americans are forced to pay for.

I "HATE" The cost of the fence we have to build because they do not respect our sovereignty.

I "HATE" the cost of border patrol and the cost for Americans to deport illegals!!

I 'HATE" the cost of extra law enforcement in our states due to illegalls.

I "HATE" how many Americans lives they have destroyed by stealing their Identification (SS #'s) etc.

I "HATE" the fact they live 15 to 20 to a house and use their front yards as parking lots, there for destroying the value of our homes by thousands of dollars.

I "HATE" pressing 1 for English or not being able to understand so many people around me.

I "HATE" feeling like I am in a foreign country instead of the country my family has lived in for almost 250 years.

I "HATE" seeing people marching in our streets and demanding rights after they have broken into our country.

I "HATE" That radical racist groups like LaRaza, MECHA, ADL etc. who have been allowed to raise their ugly head in our country and accuse us of "HATE" speech because we want to protect our country for future generations of Americans.

I "HATE" the fact that these groups don't care about the rule of law and order in our society that has made this country so great to live in.

I think the true "HATE" is in these racist groups such as LaRaza who will stand up for their race before the good of their country and the rule of law. so we and our children can live in a safe environment instead of a 3rd world cess pool like Mexico.

It is not the people I HATE it is the cause and affects of the illegal activity and it begins with breaking and entering our country!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What Ms Murguia and her hate group LaRaza (the Race) has wrong is, we do not hate people we hate ACTS!! (examples)...

We "HATE" the fact that illegals throw our flag on the ground and stomp on it or fly the Mexican flag above the American Flag.....it's disrespectful, this is America NOT Mexico and True Americans put America first!!!

I "Hate" the fact that I am forced to pay for the children of illegal aliens education and my grandchildrens education suffers from overcrowded school rooms, teachers trying to teach kids that do not speak english takes away the attention my children should be getting in the classroom.

I "Hate" paying for anchor babies and free Medical for people who sneak into our country.

I "HATE" the graffiti that makes our towns look like Tjuana.

I "HATE" the crime and the fact that 12 Americans a day are hit and killed by an illegal drunk driver and 13 are raped, molested, etc.

I "HATE" the cost and rise in crime that illegals cause and Americans are forced to pay for.

I "HATE" The cost of the fence we have to build because they do not respect our sovereignty.

I "HATE" the cost of border patrol and the cost for Americans to deport illegals!!

I 'HATE" the cost of extra law enforcement in our states due to illegalls.

I "HATE" how many Americans lives they have destroyed by stealing their Identification (SS #'s) etc.

I "HATE" the fact they live 15 to 20 to a house and use their front yards as parking lots, there for destroying the value at of our homes by thousands of dollars.

I "HATE" pressing 1 for English or not being able to understand so many people around me.

I "HATE" feeling like I am in a foreign country instead of the country my family has lived in for almost 250 years.

I "HATE" seeing people marching in our streets and demanding rights after they have broken into our country.

I "HATE" That radical racist groups like LaRaza, MECHA, ADL etc. have been allowed to raise their ugly head in our country and acuse us of "HATE" speech because we want to protect our country for future generations of Americans.

I "HATE" the fact that these groups don't care about the rule of law and order in our society that has made this country so great to live in.

I think the true "HATE" is in these racist groups such as LaRaza who will stand up for their race before the good of their country and the rule of law. so we and our children can live in a safe environment instead of a 3rd world cess pool like Mexico.

It is not the people I HATE it is the cause and affects of the illegal activity and it begins with breaking and entering our country!!

Great post SOSAD!

Great comeback, Zeezil!

I can just imagine if the Ford Foundation has existed in 1943.

"Why do we hate the Japanese so much that we call them Japs and caricature them as savage barbarians? Yes they should have warned us before attacking Pearl Harbor but they only did that because we cut off their oil! Now that the US has all it's former territory back it should end this hate and stop the war"