Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Take Heed Republicans: The Alarms Have Been Sounded

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/pu ... 3486.shtml

Take Heed Republicans: The Alarms Have Been Sounded
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Paul M. Weyrich
    Feb 14, 2006

John Gizzi, veteran Political Editor of the conservative weekly 'Human Events,' normally is an optimist. Over the years I have watched him find the one possible thread to explain the rationale for the election of a conservative Republican.

John knows more about politics than any ten political junkies combined have forgotten. If there is a way to see a possibility for a Republican victory Gizzi makes the case. And that is as it should be inasmuch as he is writing to give conservatives hope. He and his paper’s message are always the same: “Shoulder on.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sheeesh! I gotta jump in here and clean up the damn mess. Allright, I'll be brief. You got two kinds of conservatives,

Real Conservatives - conservative principles which do NOT condone job destruction, H-1Bs and illegal aliens.

Corporate Conservatives - Flaming job destruction ultra left wing [grovel and apologize to foreign nationals] liberals. Ultra left as in GLOBALISM and One World Governance!

Then you got liberal Republicans - same as above.

So, we read all this article by Mr. Weyrich. So, are we supposed to believe that Hillary will "save us?" How much you wanta bet?

Hillary will deliver us to her buddies in the Tata Empire of Bangalore.

Hillary for President?
    as in, "Let's Go Communist?"

Ask Hillary about Saul Alinsky!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

The scare tactics have begun. He pretends to be on our side, concerning illegal aliens, but warns that if the Democrats get elected, things will be worse. It's the old "scare them into voting" tactic that they always use at election time. Well, I'm not staying home come election time and if an amnesty/guest worker bill passes, I WILL vote against ALL Republicans in November and every election after that, until amnesty is repealed. This is too important an issue for politics. We are talking about the very future of America.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Don't appreciate being called a LIAR!

He pretends to be on our side
    I suggest you substantiate that I am a liar!!!

Check out the Kennedy McCain AMNESTY BILL and my messages referring to it. If you read what I post, you might notice that I oppose job destruction regardless of which party it comes from.

I do not tell people how to vote. No, I am not a liar. Have me banned from this website!

Quote me where I indicated support for the GOP. Find the message and quote it. Then call me a liar. Read my various postings about John Cornyn, then call me a liar.

For your information, the only presidential candidate I know of who sincerely opposes job destruction is Ralph Nader.

If you think Hillary will put a stop to employers preference for illegals, then document it right here. Then tell me I am a liar.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Forgot to mention

Well, I guess I just forgot to mention that the only presidential candidate who is sincerely opposed to illegal aliens, H-1Bs and other related job destruction is Ralph Nader.

Guess this is my last message before I get banned for badmouthing the next President of the United States. How thoughtless of me.

Cato, you aren't likely to get banned around here for bad-mouthing the president. I don't know many who have much good to say, myself included.

I liked this article with one exception. And that, believe it or not, had to do with badmouthing a past president.: Gerald Ford. I thought Ford was the only honest man we have ever had in the white house within my lifetime. He inherited a mess he didn't want anything to do with but took the job because America needed him. I don't call that inept. I wish we had about 500 more politicians in washington just like Gerald Ford.

But I'm glad they are getting the message that people are sick and tired of Republicans as well as Democrats.

I wouldn't vote for John McCain any faster than I'd vote for another Bush. The idea of running Rice is absolutely ludicrous because she has proven many times over that she has no earthly idea what she is doing or why she is doing it.

It's third party candidates for me and I tell them all, every single time I write a letter, that their IN-action toward the border, which is now a crisis, not just a problem, are my reason.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Cato, you aren't likely to get banned around here for bad-mouthing the president.
    JaniusJnr, I was bad-mouthing the next president, Hillary Clinton. But, hell, I'll bad mouth em both, although I'll have to take a number to badmouth GW for his support for illegals.

Agree with you about Gerald Ford; I don't think he would have allowed the border to get so out of hand. And, I think he would have called for tougher laws to prosecute employers who hire illegals. Oh well.

It's third party candidates for me and I tell them all, every single time I write a letter, that their IN-action toward the border, which is now a crisis, not just a problem, are my reason.
    Well, yeah. You're right. On the Republican side, employers of illegals are being protected, not prosecuted. The most likely GOP nominee, John McCain is co-sponsor of the Kennedy McCain amnesty bill which will give H-5B status to 36.5 million illegals. On the Democratic side, the pride of the Democratic party, Teddy Kennedy, is co-sponsor of the Kennedy McCain amnesty bill which will give H-5B status to 36.5 million illegals.
    Hillary Clinton is so beholden to Ratan Tata of Bangalore, India, the H-1B cap wll go to infinity and we'll see jobs go to India at an exponentially greater rate. Hillary's priority is to give the jobs to India, she'll probably just wink at the Illegal aliens (the new H-5B visa card holders).

Oh, well excuse me, there I go again being disrespectful to the next president.

Did I mention that Ralph Nader is probably the only candidate who opposes all these forms of job destruction? Damn sure isn't McCain or Hillary.

California or ground zero of the invasion

Re: Don't appreciate being called a LIAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    He pretends to be on our side
    I suggest you substantiate that I am a liar!!!

Check out the Kennedy McCain AMNESTY BILL and my messages referring to it. If you read what I post, you might notice that I oppose job destruction regardless of which party it comes from.

I do not tell people how to vote. No, I am not a liar. Have me banned from this website!

Quote me where I indicated support for the GOP. Find the message and quote it. Then call me a liar. Read my various postings about John Cornyn, then call me a liar.

For your information, the only presidential candidate I know of who sincerely opposes job destruction is Ralph Nader.

If you think Hillary will put a stop to employers preference for illegals, then document it right here. Then tell me I am a liar.
    I believe WavTek's comment was directed at the article and not you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the next president, Hillary Clinton
    The NEXT? I hardly think so. Even the Dems get too mad at her to let her run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Cato, the chances of you getting JimRob'bed are small, at best. I've found alot of tolerance here. Hell, I'm a recovering Democrat myself! If you're looking for a party to BELIEVE in and a vote you can cast with a clear conscience, visit the link on my signature. It's only a wasted vote if you have to hold your nose to do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast