Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Pinestrawguys,

I did visit the link you provided, haven't finished reading it, but did read:
    http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_ ... mmigration

and

http://www.votenader.org/issues/index.php?cid=33

Decent Republicans are in serious short supply, most have gone globalist. I won't "throw the baby out with the bath water" and vote for the party of "Prince Charming of Chappiquidick" either.

JanusJr, there are lots of media predictions that Hillary will get the Democratic nomination. The idea of total submission to Tata makes my blood run cold. In light of that, I totally disrespect Hillary, and if that offends her followers, so be it. I'm well prepared to thoroughly document Hillary's promises to Tata and to India.

And, for the record, I'm not voting for a globalist candidate, I don't give a rat's ass what party they belong to.

Regards,
    COTO

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Wow, a lot of ground has been covered since my last post. Yes, my previous post was aimed at the author of the article, not the poster. As for Hillary Clinton having a chance to be elected President? A snow balls chance in h, e, double hockey sticks. In my opinion, Hillary is just a lightning rod for GOP fund raisers, to rally the troops. Every poll I've seen shows that Hillary's negatives are way too high to ever be elected as President. Don't be fooled into supporting a party that doesn't support us.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Hillary as president.

Imagine the State of the Union speech...

Imagine her talking to the troops.....

Imagine her doing anything as president.....

Would Bill plan the menu, and decorations for guests ?!!

I BET Bill would LIKE to be in charge of the "guest lists"!!

If Hillary were president....I predict there would be NO Hillary bashing. Trust me, people will be TOO AFRAID of her and that's just what she'd like. I also predict the media will be very fearful of her.

Let's just pick someone NEW for a change. I hate to think we'd go:

BUSH-CLINTON-BUSH-CLINTON

Come one....there's almost 3 million people here. Can't we "break away" from these same people over and over !!

Everyone will be afraid of her.....possibly with the exception of radical Islamic terrorists. In fact she will be so afraid of them that she'll want to "negotiate" with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I guess I just forgot to mention that the only presidential candidate who is sincerely opposed to illegal aliens, H-1Bs and other related job destruction is Ralph Nader.
    I don't think that statement is correct. I'm pretty sure I've heard on numerous occasions that Ralph Nader supports illegals. The only presidential candidate I'm aware of who vehemently opposing illegal aliens, H-1B's and other related job destruction is Michael Petrouka of the constitution party. Of course if Tom Tancredo runs, then he'd be candidate #2.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's the Constitution Party's official stance on immigration:

Immigration

We affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders, including the regulation of the numbers and of the qualifications of immigrants into the country.

Each year approximately one million legal immigrants and almost as many illegal aliens enter the United States. These immigrants - including illegal aliens - have been made eligible for various kinds of public assistance, including housing, education, Social Security, and legal services. This unconstitutional drain on the federal Treasury is having a severe and adverse impact on our economy, increasing the cost of government at federal, state, and local levels, adding to the tax burden, and stressing the fabric of society. The mass importation of people with low standards of living threatens the wage structure of the American worker and the labor balance in our country.

We oppose the abuse of the H-1B and L-1 visa provisions of the immigration act which are displacing American workers with foreign.

We favor a moratorium on immigration to the United States, except in extreme hardship cases or in other individual special circumstances, until the availability of all federal subsidies and assistance be discontinued, and proper security procedures have been instituted to protect against terrorist infiltration.

We also insist that every individual group and/or private agency which requests the admission of an immigrant to the U.S., on whatever basis, be required to commit legally to provide housing and sustenance for such immigrants, bear full responsibility for the economic independence of the immigrants, and post appropriate bonds to seal such covenants.

The Constitution Party demands that the federal government restore immigration policies based on the practice that potential immigrants will be disqualified from admission to the U.S. if, on the grounds of health, criminality, morals, or financial dependence, they would impose an improper burden on the United States, any state, or any citizen of the United States.

We oppose the provision of welfare subsidies and other taxpayer-supported benefits to illegal aliens, and reject the practice of bestowing U.S. citizenship on children born to illegal alien parents while in this country.

We oppose any extension of amnesty to illegal aliens. We call for the use of U.S. troops to protect the states against invasion.

We oppose bilingual ballots. We insist that those who wish to take part in the electoral process and governance of this nation be required to read and comprehend basic English as a precondition of citizenship. We support English as the official language for all governmental business by the United States.

http://constitutionparty.org/party_plat ... mmigration
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Imagine her talking to the troops.....
    ROFLMAO! Imagine the TROOPS talking to HER!

We affirm the integrity of the international borders of the United States and the Constitutional authority and duty of the federal government to guard and to protect those borders, including the regulation of the numbers and of the qualifications of immigrants into the country.
    I was just on the Constitution Party page, interestingly enough. I think it's time to give them some careful consideration for 2008. It is too late for them to get enough candidates together for this year but if enough people will get involved, that could make things very interesting.

And, by the way, I clicked on a link to volunteer as a poll worker for the elections board. Guess what--in order to do that in the stare of TX, you are required to speak Spanish! Do you think that didn't tick me off??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ain't that a BEEYATCH!!!

Doesn't that pretty much tell you illegals are goingto be allowed to vote? Oh, not officially - but the poll workers won't be allowed to check status or citizenship..

Why would you need to speak Spanish if only Citizens are allowed to vote. Our citizenship test still pretends to require English proficiency.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

PinestrawGuy, DCsA, I am trying to calm down enough to write a rational letter asking them why a person who VOLUNTEERS to do something for their own country must speak a foreign language in order to do it. It is bad enough that you can't get a job on the border if you don't speak Spanish. Now you can't even work for free. It's enough to piss off the Good Humor man!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12