Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk about low down dirty tricks

Although it should not surprise any of us that the opposition would stoop to such tactics, it still makes me mad. If you go to Glenn Spencers border patrol site, you can also see a picture of the flyer.

Opposition spreading lies about the Minuteman Project?

March 28, 2005

Residents of Tombstone awoke this morning to find flyers from the National Alliance tucked inside plastic bags lying in their driveways. The immediate reaction was likely to be that this white separatist group was in Tombstone to support the Minuteman Project. But hold on, that's exactly what the opposition wants people to think: The Minuteman Project is racist. "I am convinced that this flyer was circulated by the opposition," said Glenn Spencer of American Patrol. "They did the same thing to me five years ago and all the press would write about is how the Ku Klux Klan had attended our meeting in Sierra Vista." Spencer said no one from the Klan had attended his meeting but that someone had circulated a flyer that looked like Klan material.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Talk about low down dirty tricks

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Although it should not surprise any of us that the opposition would stoop to such tactics, it still makes me mad. If you go to Glenn Spencers border patrol site, you can also see a picture of the flyer.

Opposition spreading lies about the Minuteman Project?

March 28, 2005

Residents of Tombstone awoke this morning to find flyers from the National Alliance tucked inside plastic bags lying in their driveways. The immediate reaction was likely to be that this white separatist group was in Tombstone to support the Minuteman Project. But hold on, that's exactly what the opposition wants people to think: The Minuteman Project is racist. "I am convinced that this flyer was circulated by the opposition," said Glenn Spencer of American Patrol. "They did the same thing to me five years ago and all the press would write about is how the Ku Klux Klan had attended our meeting in Sierra Vista." Spencer said no one from the Klan had attended his meeting but that someone had circulated a flyer that looked like Klan material.

Yup, just more of the 100's of items of dis-information which have been floating around the past month (or few months) about MMP.

They want to "scare" away the MMP. To an extent, some have buckled under fear (actual, or implied). I WILL NOT buckle under any circumstance, and will be there. I might ask, "What good is the false sense of safety you feel about this country, if this country ceases to exist?" The things that are going on along with, and due to MMP are very important. I would not miss being there on the front lines for ANYTHING!

H.