Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TALK BACK to Berkeley: Sign the petition

Talk back to Berkeley: Sign the petition
    By Michelle Malkin • February 1, 2008 04:40 PM

Move America Forward’s Melanie Morgan sends word of a new petition protesting Berkeley’s discrimination against the Marines. She tells me: “We will be delivering the petition in person to the City of Berkeley at the next regularly scheduled meeting. Thanks for helping to spread the story of the outrageous conduct and slander against our troops.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, isn't this interesting. The Berkeley City Council has unlinked its site from the internet: http://www.ci.berkeley.ca.us/citycouncil/ If you click on their link, the message is "Service unavailable". Obviously they were getting hammered about their communism, and are now hiding from public opinion.

I hope they cannot hide from their phones:
    Berkeley City Council
    City Council 2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
    Tel: (510) 981-6900
    Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well isn't this interesting, Part 2. The Mayor's Office has taken down it's internet link as well: http://www.cityofberkeley.info/mayor/

I wonder how long this has been down and for how long it will be. The Communists are refusing to listen to public opinion. Word is 9from new articles) that the mayor, Tom Bates, received over a thousand angry e-mails after the news of Berkeley's Anit-Marine Communist Manifesto. So what does Berkeley do, they take their website off line.

Berkeley City Mayor
    www.ci.berkeley.ca.us

2180 Milvia St # 3
    Berkeley, CA 94704
    (510) 981-7100

Saturday, 02 February 2008
    Berkley, California Throws Out Marines, DeMint to Revoke City's Fed. Funding
    By Warner Todd Huston

Fox News gives us some details of Senator Jim DeMint’s (R, S.C.) efforts to revoke Federal funding that flows into the town of Berkley, California over their recent decision to throw out military recruiters from within the confines of the city.

U.S. Sen. Jim DeMint, R-S.C., says the City of Berkeley, Calif., no longer deserves federal money.

DeMint was angered after learning that the Berkeley City Council voted this week to tell the U.S. Marine Corps to remove its recruiting station from the city’s downtown.

“This is a slap in the face to all brave service men and women and their families,â€

Thank you!
    Your petition has been submitted.
    Thank you for your support!
    I signed the petition. ALIPAC'ers, if you consider the actions of the Berkeley City Council an outrage and about the most despicable thing a city administration or a public or political body could ever do, please sign the petition: http://petition.moveamericaforward.org/Berkeley2008.asp

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Signed petition. This is unbelieveable.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Signed petition. This is unbelieveable.
    Thanks, ourcountrynottheirs. You are a great American and Patriot!

Signed...I will pass it to all my forums and contacts. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Signed...I will pass it to all my forums and contacts. Thank you!
    Nice work, DearsisterAnise.

This is precisely what Pelosi, Reid, Hillary, Obama and McCain have all wanted.....shameful. Vote ROMNEY. \

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast