Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Dawes!

I like that Congressman Tancredo is exploring all the loopholes to set these men free.

Sutton is just as big of a traitor as BOOSH.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    Dawes write:

But who has the charima and a following to get the job done?
    Duncan Hunter does. He has a lot more respect among his peers than Tancredo does (or so I've heard). Sure Tancredo talks a tough game on illegal immigration (we can all appreciate that), but when comparing actual accomplishments and overall suitability for President, I think Hunter has him beat.

I like Tancredo, however, I know grandstanding when I see it.

Tom started the Immigration Reform Caucus a long time ago and he has the backing of those members of that caucus, including Member Duncan Hunter
    I'm sure Hunter also has the backing of those in the Immigration Reform Caucas. After all, didn't most of them cosponsor his bill?

Duncan is a good guy but I think he is a little too passive.
    Hunter passive???????? Don't mistake his failure to scream on every street corner about the evils of illegal immigration as being passive. He's more of a doer than a talker. Duncan Hunter may not be as loud as Tancredo and a few others, but he has been a leader on the border security and illegal immigrant issue for more years than most in the Congress, including Tancredo.

If Hunter, Tancredo, and Paul would have been born dogs:

American Pit Bull Terrier Hunter (his bite is much worse than his bark - he's the dog you want guarding your yard from invasion):

Chihuahua Tancredo (doesn't have the power to deliver a crucial bite, but he has a lot of bark - makes a great inside watchdog):

Pugg Paul (he's going to wear what he wants regardless of what people think - makes a great cuddly pet):

All these dogs have some good qualities, it's just a matter of making a choice.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And Americans vote for the quiet smart guy? When?

Yes, the campaigning is like a cheerleading event. The candidates have to talk to a level that most Americans will understand, and I think Tom does a better job of communicating with most Americans. But if Hunter can pull it out, I will back him 100% and so would Tom.

Now if we can get those "undecided" votes to just shift to either of those candidates, that would be GREAT INDEED!
    "If ever time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." Samuel Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12