Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Good job Cindy. Every time a sleazy opinionist (this woman is not a journalist) tries to character-assassinate someone, they only succeed in calling attention to their own true motives.

Your Tancredo hit piece is just the impetus I needed to send Tancredo a campaign donation!

i emailed her, subject says "Thanks for the article"

sure she will read that one.

This reporter is a full blown commie. She attacked Talk Show Host Peter Boyles about a year and a half ago, maybe 2, and Peter responded to her insultuous column with an invitation to come on the radio, or t.v. show Colorado Inside Out to debate the issues, and she never responded.

She is a big wind bag. All show, and no go. Her creditability with most folks in the Denver area who have a clue take her with a grain of salt. But I think a copy of Dragon5's post about the cost of illegals on the people and the system wouldn't have much of an effect, as she always jumps to the "mean spirited towards immigrants" statement, just like a commie radio personality we had here a few years ago.

She's one of those, you agree with me because I'm right, or you are nothing but bug that needs to be squashed types.

But we do have Freedom of Speech, and she's allowed to make an a$$ outta herself just like every other baffoon in this country can.

Hillary has been raising money for the presidency for YEARS. She has money leftover from her Senate campaign. She won't disclose just how much was raised and WHEN it was raised. In terms of momentum Tancredo has raised much more, in terms of time spans, when you consider the SHORT amount of time he has been fundraising!

Thanks for reminding me why I love Tancredo so much!

You can write and spin and write and spin....but you can't stop the momentum now.
    We are awake and we are aware and we are going to continue to press for legislation that represents the best interest of the American citizen. We are raising money, we making calls and we are voting.
    Have a nice day.

This is the email I sent. I doubt it will change her mind one bit but it made me feel great!

Well put ProudAmericanFamily. I wasn't so nice in my email.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Thanks for reminding me why I love Tancredo so much!

You can write and spin and write and spin....but you can't stop the momentum now.
    We are awake and we are aware and we are going to continue to press for legislation that represents the best interest of the American citizen. We are raising money, we making calls and we are voting.
    Have a nice day.
    Well said , Proud!!!! GOOOOO TOM!

GOOOOO Patriotic Americans !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12