Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Communist La Raza may use this [Americans voting in Mexico] as a sick rationalization for registering the illegals to vote here. In reality, they won't admit to registering illegals - but watch out on election day.

You may recall the mass voter registrations during the illegals' mob demonstrations.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It’s just a G__ D___ piece of paper!" George W. Bush
    Just curious. Have we ever been able to verify whether or not he really said that ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I would like to see a bill come out of Congress strictly forbidden dual citizenship, and making it illegal for an American citizen to vote outside the United States. Interestingly, many of those with dual citizenship are part of corporate America, hence part of our problem!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How horrible. All of our laws, our oaths, everything is just being ignored. Nothing will come of this election fraud with the Americans voting in the Mexican elections. How can this be ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Were there enough American votes to determine the outcome?
    I heard on Lou Dobbs today that only around 1% of the votes from people in the US affected the election. Many were afraid to cross the border for fear they could not return. In Mexifornia I don't think that crossing the border was much of a concern.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It’s just a G__ D___ piece of paper!" George W. Bush
    Just curious. Have we ever been able to verify whether or not he really said that ?
    Nobody has ever confirmed it and the guy who wrote the original article is a known crackpot.

That article, in it's entirety, was sent to various media people around the country (I know because I sent it myself) and I feel pretty certain if guys like Lou Dobbs had been able to verify it, you would have heard about it on the national news.

Every time I hear someone quoting it, it annoys me because in my eyes lies are lies, and fraud is fraud, no matter who's peddling it. It serves no purpose to cloud serious issues with misinformation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12