Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess they better start color coding the maps too. I need to know when I'm traveling what "ethnic" community I might be traveling through. I'll know where it's "accomodating" for me then. I'll know what places to avoid as well.

Businesses serve a community.....but they also serve others. If a community serves only one group of people.....then it's going to fold when that "community" fails. English caters to all races of people who come here and learn the language. When you speak English.....you aren't just talking to the "white folks". When you speak Spanish you are dealing with basicly just the Latinos.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Declaring English as the official language in this country might help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know an alipacer here who worked at Marshall's and the "immigrants" would get pissed he didn't speak Spanish. If you don't know how to find the lamps and pants by yourself you are a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    How accommodating indeed! I mean we must have everything written in Spanish. All items sold in the store must have everything written in Spanish on it as well because, you know, a bilingual employee there couldn't possibly help you if it's not written in Spanish on the can or on the sign.
    What's funny is so many, from reports I've read...are illiterate in their own language anyway. It could all be in Spanish and they still can't read it. That's why they require the "must speak Spanish" as well.

I loved it when the guy from Philly with his sub-shop promoting speaking English.......how can you be offended with a sign in English when you supposidly don't know what it says?

This is English cleansing because more than "white" people speak English here......don't know too many non-Latinos who speak Spanish. They are using their language as the new racism. One way or another they are blocking everyone out of the picture but them.

We have a ton of different ethnic people in this area.....why stop at Spanish? Arabic, korean, Chinese, German, Polish etc. don't shop? Their money is less valuable than the hispanics? Their "needs" don't need to be met too? There's a few who are doing extreemly well and have more money to spend than most. Lets cater to them as well!!!!!!

Anyone seen that commercial advertising jobs on TV? They are playing tennis and then all of a sudden they let everyone out on the court and it's a mass of confusion. That's what our country is going to be like if we don't nip it in the bud now. Cave into Spanish and you may as well honor all other languages and cultures. They deserve the same thing the hispanics do. Bi-lingual, tri-lingual, quad-lingual......bring it on.
    You're absolutely right crazybird!

https://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/p ... tid=405550

TARGET.COM Hours of Operation (PST): 24/7
    1-800-591-3869 or 1-888-304-4000
    E-mail Form

I'm going to thank them! Maybe they'll do the same for my local Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    How accommodating indeed! I mean we must have everything written in Spanish. All items sold in the store must have everything written in Spanish on it as well because, you know, a bilingual employee there couldn't possibly help you if it's not written in Spanish on the can or on the sign.
    What's funny is so many, from reports I've read...are illiterate in their own language anyway. It could all be in Spanish and they still can't read it. That's why they require the "must speak Spanish" as well.

I loved it when the guy from Philly with his sub-shop promoting speaking English.......how can you be offended with a sign in English when you supposidly don't know what it says?

This is English cleansing because more than "white" people speak English here......don't know too many non-Latinos who speak Spanish. They are using their language as the new racism. One way or another they are blocking everyone out of the picture but them.

We have a ton of different ethnic people in this area.....why stop at Spanish? Arabic, korean, Chinese, German, Polish etc. don't shop? Their money is less valuable than the hispanics? Their "needs" don't need to be met too? There's a few who are doing extreemly well and have more money to spend than most. Lets cater to them as well!!!!!!

Anyone seen that commercial advertising jobs on TV? They are playing tennis and then all of a sudden they let everyone out on the court and it's a mass of confusion. That's what our country is going to be like if we don't nip it in the bud now. Cave into Spanish and you may as well honor all other languages and cultures. They deserve the same thing the hispanics do. Bi-lingual, tri-lingual, quad-lingual......bring it on.
    You're absolutely right crazybird!
    Don't be concerned, the ILLEGALS do not have any intention to learn or speak English!

The ILLEGALS in the Texas School System are so illiterate that “ourâ€

Okay walmart is a lost cause they give my Ma grief everyday because she doesn't speak spanish. So I went in yesterday and this worker ased me to move in spnish because he had a pallet, I absolutely ignored him and he had three other workers with him. So he said it again in spanish and i turned and said, "Oh you talking to me?" He said Yeah I said "Well I don't speak spanish don't you know english?" He turned so red and was embarrassed. I told him not evryone speaks spanish and he should stop assuming and then I was like so what did you want? And he asked me to move in english and I said no problem.

Whenever I have gone in to target I don't remember once where a door greeter or cashier or any worker has assumed I speak spanish I have always been spoken to in english even though a lot of mexicans from mexico shop there and it's crowded. But I think that shows the difference between company policy. Target won't cater to spanish speakers because they'll shop there anyways and they do while walmart will do anything for a dollar including throwing english speaking workers under the bus in favor of illiterate and non speaking english workers and customers who only speak spanish.

We need to send this to everyone in our phone books and ask them to forward, we may have a real opportunity here to get this spreading across this country!!

Doing it now!! also sending to MSM just incase one might report on it
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I entered a Wal-mart at Christmas time about 3 or 4 years ago in Texas City, Texas and they had an enormous mexican flag hanging down from the ceiling about 50% larger than the United States Flag beside it. Once I found an employee who spoke English in complete sentences I ask her why the mexican flag was displayed in the Texas store? She just said several people have asked and directed me to a service center. I registered my protest and left, as far as know the mexican flag is still being celebrated and flying high in the Texas City, Texas Wal-mart. Of course it just may be a Texas or a Texas City OBSESSION.

I live near a new Target store and there are no spanish signs. I noticed they stock an array of ethnic foods which is nice but DO NOT cater to the spanish.

They also donate a sizable sum of their profits to the commuinities they build in so I hope they run Wal-Mart out of business.They seem to understand we are One Nation from MANY ethnic backgrounds and English is our language.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast