Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by ambler
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Lemon Grove Middle School
    7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

Lemon Grove School District
    8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us

The Superintendent's "Welcome" statement is written in both English and Spanish.

Members of the Lemon Grove School Board with email contact forms for each:
    http://lemongroveschools1.net/134110826 ... efault.asp
    Beter yet. I am the pricipal of LGMS and this program was my idea. Feel free to communicate with me for more info.(MOD EDIT)
    You are the principal? Beter and pricipal as you have spelled has me questioning that you are who you say you are. If I were a school principal, I would make sure that my spelling is correct before I hit the "submit" button.

With that being said if you want a debate you have one. Why should taxpayers be paying for this absurd program? Even if taxpayers weren't paying for it, it is still an absurd program. In case you haven't noticed, we live in the USA, we speak English here. We are supposed to a melting pot, but you are teaching it's okay to segregate becuase these kids can't speak the language of our country. They will remain a separate part of America. In these economic times, you are about to see a very large backlash from the general American population that will finally wake up and see the damage that people like you are causing. It's NOT okay to break our laws. You are aiding in criminal activity if you support illegal immigrant agenda's. I would really like to see your point of view on this issue and welcome to the forum by the way.
    In fact, pretty much everything you claim about my students and our program is wrong. I might be guilty of posting typographical errors; you are guilty of posting with incomplete information, to understate the matter.

Law Breakers are Illegal Immigrants. Aiders and abettors go to jail, too.

Related Links
    Do you mind paying for illegals to go to college?
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-148087.html

Racist march Against Sheriff Joe! Feb 28 th Phoenix Arizona
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhppQCUquA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a rule violation principle and that's why it was removed. You posted your name and "private" phone number. Questioning my decision openly on the forum is another rule violation. Any issues you have with the moderation of your posts and the authority of this fourm are to be conducted through private messages.

This is your homework:
    ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

So, Ambler why aren't you offering AP Somalian? Why are Somali immigrants in your school being treated differently?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us

The Superintendent's "Welcome" statement is written in both English and Spanish.

Beter yet. I am the pricipal of LGMS and this program was my idea. Feel free to communicate with me for more info.(MOD EDIT)
    You are the principal? Beter and pricipal as you have spelled has me questioning that you are who you say you are. If I were a school principal, I would make sure that my spelling is correct before I hit the "submit" button.

With that being said if you want a debate you have one. Why should taxpayers be paying for this absurd program? Even if taxpayers weren't paying for it, it is still an absurd program. In case you haven't noticed, we live in the USA, we speak English here. We are supposed to a melting pot, but you are teaching it's okay to segregate becuase these kids can't speak the language of our country. They will remain a separate part of America. In these economic times, you are about to see a very large backlash from the general American population that will finally wake up and see the damage that people like you are causing. It's NOT okay to break our laws. You are aiding in criminal activity if you support illegal immigrant agenda's. I would really like to see your point of view on this issue and welcome to the forum by the way.
    In fact, pretty much everything you claim about my students and our program is wrong. I might be guilty of posting typographical errors; you are guilty of posting with incomplete information, to understate the matter.
    So NONE of your students are children of illegal immigrants, or do you not care whether they are or not?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us

So NONE of your students are children of illegal immigrants, or do you not care whether they are or not?
    I don't know of nor have I ever heard of a principal having an interest in the legal status of the students. Given that illegals have a right to school, it is irrelevant to the school. Why would a principal need to know given the legal precedent?

[quote=attorneyatlaw]
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step":1cvzyvy3]Lemon Grove Middle School
    7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    [url="http://www.lgsd.k12.ca.us
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us[/url]

I don't know of nor have I ever heard of a principal having an interest in the legal status of the students. Given that illegals have a right to school, it is irrelevant to the school. Why would a principal need to know given the legal precedent?[/quote:1cvzyvy3]

Only a prinipal that doesn't care about the impact that their unjustifiable spanish programs have on a community. If I were a principal, and every year it was getting harder and harder to fund school programs, I would look at the root cause. If I saw a program teaching spanish to spanish speaking kids that should be learning English instead, common sense tells me that this is a wasteful program, and I would rather cut that program so I can keep music in my school. Being a principal doesn't make mean you have to think you have no legal right to know the legality of these kids and their parents, especially when your school is struggling to support it. Sure, ambler doesn't need to know legally, but shouldn't she at least care? Keeping your head in the sand doesn't exactly work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It's a rule violation principle and that's why it was removed. You posted your name and "private" phone number. Questioning my decision openly on the forum is another rule violation. Any issues you have with the moderation of your posts and the authority of this fourm are to be conducted through private messages.

This is your homework:
    ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

So, Ambler why aren't you offering AP Somalian? Why are Somali immigrants in your school being treated differently?

Dixie
    My phone number you censored is an extension of a number aleady listed in a previous post.

And I wasn't "questioning" your decision. I was pointing out the nonsense of it.

We don't offer AP Somali because the exam doesn't exist.

Nice try.

7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us

Since compulsory attendance laws require that all students that age be in school it is irrelevant for me to know this.

You still didn't answer, conspicuously, why you assumed with no other information that they are. I think there's a word for that.

[quote=jshhmr]
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ambler":270agt1f][quote="Texas2step":270agt1f]Lemon Grove Middle School
    7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us[/url]

I don't know of nor have I ever heard of a principal having an interest in the legal status of the students. Given that illegals have a right to school, it is irrelevant to the school. Why would a principal need to know given the legal precedent?[/quote:270agt1f]

Only a prinipal that doesn't care about the impact that their unjustifiable spanish programs have on a community. If I were a principal, and every year it was getting harder and harder to fund school programs, I would look at the root cause. If I saw a program teaching spanish to spanish speaking kids that should be learning English instead, common sense tells me that this is a wasteful program, and I would rather cut that program so I can keep music in my school. Being a principal doesn't make mean you have to think you have no legal right to know the legality of these kids and their parents, especially when your school is struggling to support it. Sure, ambler doesn't need to know legally, but shouldn't she at least care? Keeping your head in the sand doesn't exactly work.[/quote:270agt1f]

How do you know it's unjustifiable? Are you aware that foreign language is offered in Middle School? Did you know, for example, that we also offer after school high school accelerated classes in English and Math and that some of the AP Spanish students take it? Did you know that most of the studnets in that class already score proficient and advanced in state exams? Or that the entire cost of the course is about .25 of 1% of our school budget? By the way, doesn't Spanish have at least as much academic value as music?

By the way, I'm struggling with the meaning of this sentence...Perhaps you can help.

Being a principal doesn't make mean you have to think you have no legal right to know the legality of these kids and their parents, especially when your school is struggling to support it.

[quote=ambler]
    Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr":atri8zor][quote="ambler":atri8zor][quote="Texas2step":atri8zor]Lemon Grove Middle School
    7866 Lincoln Avenue
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5628

District Offices

8025 Lincoln Street
    Lemon Grove, CA 91945
    619/825-5600
    www.lgsd.k12.ca.us[/url]

I don't know of nor have I ever heard of a principal having an interest in the legal status of the students. Given that illegals have a right to school, it is irrelevant to the school. Why would a principal need to know given the legal precedent?[/quote:atri8zor]

Only a prinipal that doesn't care about the impact that their unjustifiable spanish programs have on a community. If I were a principal, and every year it was getting harder and harder to fund school programs, I would look at the root cause. If I saw a program teaching spanish to spanish speaking kids that should be learning English instead, common sense tells me that this is a wasteful program, and I would rather cut that program so I can keep music in my school. Being a principal doesn't make mean you have to think you have no legal right to know the legality of these kids and their parents, especially when your school is struggling to support it. Sure, ambler doesn't need to know legally, but shouldn't she at least care? Keeping your head in the sand doesn't exactly work.[/quote:atri8zor]

How do you know it's unjustifiable? Are you aware that foreign language is offered in Middle School? Did you know, for example, that we also offer after school high school accelerated classes in English and Math and that some of the AP Spanish students take it? Did you know that most of the studnets in that class already score proficient and advanced in state exams? Or that the entire cost of the course is about .25 of 1% of our school budget? By the way, doesn't Spanish have at least as much academic value as music?

By the way, I'm struggling with the meaning of this sentence...Perhaps you can help.

Being a principal doesn't make mean you have to think you have no legal right to know the legality of these kids and their parents, especially when your school is struggling to support it.[/quote:atri8zor]

I don't know about your school district, but my daughters school has a spanish program to teach illegal children spanish, not English. My taxes are through the roof because of this program. And yes, I am aware of Spanish being taught. I took spanish, but taking spanish had a different meaning way back then. Back then, you took spanish to further your knowledge. Now, it is used to assimilate English speaking American citizens and continue a long trend of making us assimilate into another culture. A girl at a school here protested having to take spanish, because the spanish kids took it for an easy A, and it was used to assimilate her into another culture that was dominating her community. She won in court, and she is taking French from a private tutor. Remember, this is America, a MELTING POT. They are not melting into our pot. AP spanish is not needed, but AP English is. Save the money and put it to good use.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast