Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ted Hayes Found Guilty

S P E C I A L A L E R T
    I am found G U I L T Y
    As Charged
    Hello Everyone,
    Below is a quick report on the Court Case that was concluded today with my being found guilty by a jury of twelve.

More information to forth coming and what it means to our movement against illegal immigration, homelessness, and the theft of our US Civil Rights Legacies and benifits.

In the meanwhile, please consider this matter carefully.
    Love and Peace,
    GOD Is Blessing us.
    Ted Hayes
    Shalom in Jerusalem

MEDIA ADVISORY
    Breaking News

Telephone: 818 448-3403
    E-mail: drhassoc@earthlink.net

December 13, 2007 for Immediate Release
    Ted Hayes –Guilty!
    WHO: Ted Hayes
    WHAT: The Trial of Community Activists Ted Hayes ends in Guilty verdict.
    WHEN: December 13th, 2007
    WHERE: Division 41, 3rd Floor Criminal Courts Building 210 W. Temple Street, Downtown Los Angeles, Ca

With witness statements given and arguments completed, the jury returned a verdict of Guilty. Mr. Hayes was found guilty of being in the Mayors Office Lobby after hours.

The prosecution stated the jury could not consider any other factor other than Hayes was in the building after hours. Civil Disobedience could not be used as a defense. It was also stated that Mr. Hayes years of community service could not be a factor.

The Public Defender read from Mayor Antonio Villaragossa’s own acceptance speech inviting the community to partner with him in addressing the challenges facing Los Angeles. Apparently this did not include Mr. Hayes. Testimony given by the Mayors Security Detail revealed the Mayor had a light schedule and was aware Mr. Hayes had been waiting for over eight hours to see him. The Mayor left at 4:00PM however did not instruct anyone to advise Mr. Hayes until 6: PM at which time the Lobby was closed.

The Public Defender raised the question as to why there was such vigor in prosecuting Mr. Hayes for such a mild offense and he was shut down forth with.

The Judge requested additional time from Mr. Hayes to determine what sentence would be appropriate to this unique Trial and Offense.

Mr. Hayes waived sentencing until Tuesday December 18th at 9:00AM.
    Mr. Hayes will be back in division 41 on the Morning of the 18th to receive his sentence.

The prosecution stated the jury could not consider any other factor other than Hayes was in the building after hours.
    Sounds like a nice set-up by the mayor. You can't tell me that no one in the mayors office was not aware Mr. Hayes had been waiting around for SIX hours? What? He's invisible? The good mayor didn't think to say anything UNTIL the lobby closed? Or was it because Mr. Hayes is black?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I have a feeling he was found guilty because of his stances toward illegal immigration. Ted is a true patriot. This is a joke.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thank you for posting this.

I spoke with Ted on the phone for about an hour today. His spirits are upbeat and his trust is in God.

The sentencing will be next Tuesday. He is refusing to accept community service on principle. I don't blame him because Ted Hayes has spent years in COMMUNITY SERVICE already!

I must state that there is great danger in Ted being put into jail where he will be surrounded by criminal illegal aliens and that the false rumor of his involvement with the KKK will be a threat to his life.

We must all talk about this and decide on what we will do to help Ted who will likely be sent to jail after sentencing next Tuesday and could face up to six months in jail all because the Mayor of LA is to much of a coward and slipped out the back door instead of speaking with Ted.

Ted's decision to remain in the Mayor's office until Mayor V would speak with him about the homeless, the threats on his life, and the ethnic cleansing zones setup by illegal alien gangs in LA to kill and remove blacks, WAS AN ACT OF POLITICAL SPEECH AND NON VIOLENT CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

Ted is prepared to serve his sentence but says he will pay his time for the crime, but how about all of these illegal aliens?

We need to think of what we can do now to help Ted more.

He is a true hero and he is willing to fearlessly walk with God through the jail house gates as another political prisoner like agents Ramos and Compean.

To our knowledge, Ted is the first leader in this movement to face serious jail time for non violent actions related to his political beliefs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was a trial by jury because he was in the lobby after hrs????
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The attacks on our movement by the anarchists continue...and courts, prosecutors and judges aid & abet.

Where's Quanell X? Jesse? Al? I sincerely hope there will be some protesting for Mr. Hayes, this is ridiculous! How many "peers" were on the jury?
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Where's Quanell X? Jesse? Al? I sincerely hope there will be some protesting for Mr. Hayes, this is ridiculous! How many "peers" were on the jury?
    Good question Miguelina, I would think the NAACP would be up in arms over this. Hopefully Ted will receive help from all parts of the community. He deserves all the help he can get.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

This barely counts as simple tresspass not some serious crime. The Lou Dobbs Show should get on it. It takes a Black activist against illegal immigration over six hours to get face time with an Amnesty supporting Mayor. It should galvanize protesters who would vote against Mayor V when he tries running again.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean

There was a trial by jury because he was in the lobby after hrs????
    YOUR CALIFORNIA tax money at work
    ABSOLUTELY un-freaking-believable

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast