Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Teddy Kennedy’s Horrible Legacy for America

Teddy Kennedy’s Horrible Legacy for America
    Frosty Wooldridge

Re: “America is richer for Ted Kennedy’s serviceâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Weak , he's always been weak . I can't say what else is on my mind , cause ya'll would say "Ugggg !"
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

So true, So true! how can any patriotic America believe Ted Kennedy was good for this country? This man is one of America's worst nightmares.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Chappaquiddick: A Profile in Cowardice: www.ytedk.com/intro.htm

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    And I hope a horrible AND painful DEATH..

..to this Fat Drunken Chappaquiddick so-called ‘leader’ that intentionally AND maliciously has headed our ‘Titanic’ STRAIGHT for that iceberg of Doom..!

..unbeknownst to most ignorant citizens AND senators at that time: 1965..!

..because of his [and his 'kind'] $GREED$, THAT’S where our Country IS headed, DOWN..!

HOW could this EVIL senator be elected over and over again..?

..the SHEEP say Baa..!

Frosty, THANKS SO MUCH, for your informative writing..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    So true, So true! how can any patriotic America believe Ted Kennedy was good for this country? This man is one of America's worst nightmares.
    The 'sinator' has a chance to redeem himself if he's willing. Better late than never....Ted.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    The 'sinator' has a chance to redeem himself if he's willing. Better late than never....Ted.
    Lets all pray that Kennedy does "Redeem" himself and leaves at last with one good deed to his name . we all know what that is
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Later, Reagan said signing that amnesty was the worse mistake of his presidency.
    I wondered what Reagan REALLY thought of this once it was all said and done. At least he had regret for it. Knowing this has brought back a little of the respect I once had for him...

As far as TK goes, it was all I could do to not scream with glee like a giddy schoolgirl when I heard of his "affliction". If this has to be the way out for him, then so be it I guess. I just can't muster up any sympathy for him....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)