Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Terry Anderson- A Strong Black Voice On Illegal Immigration

Title: TRIBUTE TO IMMIGRATION’S TERRY ANDERSON
    Source: NewsWithViews.com
    URL Source: http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty54.htm
    Published: May 6, 2005
    Author: Frosty Wooldridge
    Post Date: 2005-05-06 20:45:08 by AuntB
    Ping List: *Minuteman Project*
    6 Comments

By Frosty Wooldridge May 3, 2005 NewsWithViews.com

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t payin’ attention!� a volcano-sized voice booms into the microphone on the Terry Anderson Show each week. “What we need is more righteous indignation from Americans.�

He speaks about the ongoing illegal alien invasion, now totaling over 20 million, facing all Americans. These law breaking foreigners from all over the globe devastate every community in America. Their major impact, however, crushes Black America by undercutting jobs and stealing community services from America’s working poor.

One in every four African-Americans is out of work. Two of four are out of work in New York City. Illegal Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, South Americans, Africans and dozens of other nationalities steal and undercut jobs from Black Americans. Forbes Magazine, March 2004, featured a human smuggling network exceeding $7 billion annually. At three million illegal aliens crossing US borders each year, it’s taking a shocking toll on Black America.

Where Dr. Martin Luther King marched for freedom in the 60’s, Terry Anderson, a radio talk show host in Los Angeles, leads the assault on an even greater crisis facing African-Americans in the 21st century.

Two years ago, the Federation for American Immigration Reform celebrated Anderson as the ‘Man of the Year’ at their annual conference.
    One of the members of the audience during a question and answer period thought Anderson should tone down his delivery so as not to offend other minorities. Within seconds, he jumped all over the hapless fellow with, “We don’t need to make them feel better for being here illegally…we need RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!�

I shared the podium with Anderson that night and I shrank back from his intensity. He wears overhauls with a plaid shirt most of the time. Silver streaks pepper his black hair on a commanding frame. He’s not somebody you want to pick a fight with, physically or verbally. He’s quick as a cat with his verbal courage.

On April 20, 2005, 60 Minutes featured Terry Anderson as one of the most outspoken Americans to expose the illegal alien invasion. The moderator told Anderson that illegal aliens worked jobs that janitors wouldn’t do any more in California. Anderson replied, “Yeah, they used to work for $11.00 an hour and it would be $15.00 an hour now, but illegals work those same jobs for $5.00 an hour. It’s not a livable wage. That’s what Bush is doing to America’s poor with his mindless chant about them not wanting to do those jobs.�

It makes anyone wonder if Bush wants Americans to live 20 to a house with such low wages or should that kind of economic slavery be reserved for illegal aliens cowering in the shadows?

Seconds later, 60 Minutes cut over to the Cargill Meat Packing Solutions plant, Schuyler, Nebraska, where hundreds of illegals had taken jobs away from American citizens. Note that American meat packing workers in 1980 earned $17.10 an hour with benefits. With illegal aliens, it’s $7.00 an hour with no benefits.

They also live 15 to 20 to a house. Along with the rampant fraud, Federal OSHA rules or inspections no longer apply in the plant. Illegals drive illegally, don’t carry insurance and flee when they get into accidents. It’s a new form of 21st century slavery. A few CEO’s at the top make millions while their slaves slice the beef. But the Middle Class swallows all the billsâ€â€
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Terry Anderson is a GREAT voice, black, brown, red, yellow, it would not matter to me at all.

I listen to Terry almost every week. Fortunately (since my area does not yet have a local feed for him), ANYONE can listen to him over the internet for free. I do it almost every week. Also, he has past shows online, so if you have not heard him, you can download and listen to older shows.

His web site is: http://www.theterryandersonshow.com/ Everything I have talked about is accessible from there.

H.

Thanx for this post, SIXX! It's sad that we don't have a personality such as Anderson on the East coast. {at least that I'm aware of}

As you're probably aware, the black communities are relegated to Sharpton and his ilk. New York is hurting as well as New Jersey but the people are easily conned! They're not turning their concern and anger towards the right place for effectiveness.

I agree with Husker re: color is not important, love of country and truth is what sets a man/woman apart from the sheep. However, the black communities gain strength from someone like this and they're few and far between.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was my whole point. Black, White, and Mexicans that are here LEGALLY all have a stake in this fight.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I love Terry Anderson and I'm glad he's black.

I think he is HILARIOUS--I have busted up laughing at his broadcasts so many times! Especially when he starts going bonkers and starts ranting and raving "He knows DAAAAAMMMN WELL we ain't talking about no IMMIGRANTS!!" or "You got TO GO. If you need a ride I will come to get you MYSELF!! YoU GOT TO GO!!!!" Or what about the time he ranted "The next person who call talkin' 'bout how Kerry woulda been worse I'm gonna cuss you out!!" I WAS ROLLING LAUGHING!!

Did you all hear the time some dummy called and wished him a happy KWANZA? You could actually hear the evil in Terry's voice! I am sitting here chuckling thinking about it!

We need to be mouthier on this subject, anyway! TERRY ANDERSON FOR PRESIDENT!!

I like Terry Anderson as well, his outspoken non-pc way of speaking gets to the point quickly. the only thing so far that I disagree wiht him on is his stance on the Real ID. He like most of us wants something to be done quickly aobut the Illegal immigrants, but the Real ID will do nothing to control Illegals.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I love him and love his non-PC honesty. One time he told some caller "you know what your problem is? You're white. I can get away with saying things you can't!" How true! Everybody, whites, blacks and everything inbetween are tired of this crap. It's 2005, time to flip the record.