Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Truth About Cheap Labor

All these illegals must be sent back the first chance we get. This is costing the taxpayers way too much money. Bring in law abiding immigrants with degrees or specialized skills and speak English. At least they will make good money, pay taxes, not breed like cockroaches and require no bilingual teachers. They would cost taxpayers next to nothing compared to the free loader illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They were also joined by Tamar Jacoby, a senior fellow at the New York-based Manhattan Institute, who has pushed for immigrant-friendly reform.

Jacoby said she still hopes for an immigration bill before the November election and believes only about 20 percent of the public favors a tough, enforcement-only approach.

“There are some guys who say, ‘Over my dead body,’ but most people understand we need workers in America,” she said.
    http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/jacoby.htm

Hmmmm... an 'objective opinion' by someone that spends her time split between New York and DC, regularly does interviews/publishes in: Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, Fox News, ... IHMO, she is a 'mouth-piece' for big US business and doesn't really care very much about the country or Americans much at all.

Does she also believe the earth is flat and I look better in my mid forties than when I did when I was 20?

Yes, Ms. Jacoby, we do need workers - we just don't want nor need slavery. Rather than working for 'immigrant-friendly' reform, why not work for 'US citizen friendly' reform?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12