Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by thefarm77355
    Quote Originally Posted by txguy1
    Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by redoaklady
    I watched our illustrious Texas governor a couple of days ago on a news clip say that "Texas doesn't need a bill like Arizona's".

This REPUBLICAN governor also saw to it that all proposed bills regarding anything like the things in this bill never got out of committee last session - never saw the light of day or were given an open discussion on the floor, much less a vote by the Texas congress.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't it the Republicans who are driving the illegal alien issue? Why do you think our Republican Governor and his cronies would want to bury anything that has to do with illegals? They have some of the best conditions of anywhere in the country in Texas - including college educations.

There IS a large population of Hispanics in our state politics - House and Senate, but I don't believe all of them are for open borders or even illegal aliens. Try polling the Hispanic population in Texas. I believe you'd find a high percentage of them wanting strictly enforced laws and for the illegals to go back where they came from.
    Maybe he wants to serve his Elitist Political Contributors and their Special Interest Groups that financially benefit from their ILLEGALS.
    Folks, if we are to be successful in getting a bill through the Texas Legislature similar to the law in Arizona we must be honest about who was responsible for the failures in the past legislative sessions.

Speaker of the House, Joe Straus, assigned the bills dealing with illegal immigration to committees with chairman who would not let the bill out of committee. Joe Straus is the villain, not Governor Perry. During the 2011 legislative session we must watch Joe Straus, or who ever in elected Speaker very closely.

Extreme pressure may be needed to get Governor Perry to sign an immigration bill, but he really has nothing to do with the bills while they are in the legislature.
    Perry is a problem. We have all seen how Perry acts like he is conservative only when it helps him politically. He has backpeddeled on illegal immigration in the past. He is just another do nothing politician that has to go. We need true conservatives to carry the torch of freedom not Mr. Goodhair. He is worthless.
    Perry is a traitor. He reminds me of Janet Napolitano. He talks tuff but when it come to down to it, he is for amnesty.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    The clock is ticking in every state

Nothing against ALL hispanics elected but for the most part they tend
    to side with the illegals

We are digging our own graves and there seems to be very little
    we can do about it short of ................................

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123