Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    [b]
    Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    why do some in teh latino community speak as if they are ready to take over? What are they going to do that is so dramatic, impose Spanish as the new American language and what else? quote]

'alamb'...they're going to do exactly what they have done here in CA...take over the local and State government while on their way to take over the Federal government. They will close ranks against Americans and continue breeding until critical mass is reached across the country...one State at a time. If you have any doubts - just keep your eye on CA...they have already declared victory here!
    This is what I tell everyone. Keep your eye on CA, because it will be in your backyard soon!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is plenty of work for Houston's financial institutions to do, he said, as they grapple with how to bring the lower-income segment of the Latino community into the typical financial services framework.
    And just why is it the financial services sector's "responsibility" to do this? IMO, they alreeady have enough responsibilities with the new, apparent trend to mortgage fraud. Seems like they're busy enough. Stop pickin' on the bankers!!

Code:
    "In many ways, the low-income Latino consumer is the square peg and the American financial system is the round hole. In short, they don't fit well together," the report said
    Couldn't have said it better!

the emerging Latino demographic -- about eight to 10 years younger than most Americans -- will begin to drive the economy, said another panelist, Stephen Klineberg, a sociology professor at Rice University.
    That's funny, I though the US economy was driven by real estate wealth and high quality exports. But then what would I know?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas Reconquista has been underway for some time. See: www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/feder090199.asp

So? There are alot of legal Hispanic immigrants that are very successful and great for the economy. But why do they act as though the "Anglo-Americans" are ready to go out to pasture and die off, leaving them in control and takeover of America?

IMO, Hispanic illegal aliens probably make up over half of the Hispanic population in our country. That is what makes me mad. I resent the fact that Mexico and other Latin-American countries seem to think America owes them a place to stay and make a living without following any of our country's rules or laws.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS
    Texas Reconquista has been underway for some time. See: www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/feder090199.asp
    That was a great article. I didn't know about that little town he was talking about.

I think our coming Depression will get rid of lots of Illegal Immigrants.
    Between lack of jobs and the mechanical veg/fruit pickers, attrition will win out ...I'm hoping.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12