Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Judy. It is true that the Future of Colombia can be

Thanks Judy. It is true that the Future of Colombia can be in very strange things.

I am told that the tea grown here is of excellent quality, that coffees should be all gourmet, than some experiments growing grapes and wines have been amazing.

The Future could be in Exotic Fruits and Flowers. We are already Number 1 exporter of Flowers to the USA.

Fashion Designe could be another important line for the Future.

But Trade is a need. Who is going to buy all these marvels and gourmet exquisities ???

And if peace is achieve then Colombia would be a Tourist Paradise with Big Mountains and Peaks close to the Caribbean Seas and Big Biodiversity. A country of Riches in Butteflies and Hummingbirds.

I think that the Economic Future of Latin America has something to do with the USA. This is not inferiority complex but Mathematical and Economic Reasoning along the lines of Adam Smith and David Ricardo. And these Trade Events or Trade Agreements can be simulated in Computers.

If the USA does not close Trade Agreements like CAFTA and AFTA. If you succeed in stopping all those FTAs then Europe or another Foreign Trade powers will close those pacts with Latin America.

Even Asiatic Powers like Japan or China.

Thanks again for friendly considerations.

Vicente Duque

Vicente amigo? Your flowers have destroyed our Rose production both in Colorado and California and the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HELPED THIS HAPPEN!

Your people in Colombia stay poor because your politicians are corrupted living in North Bogota and driving around in BMW's while the people live in shacks and slums!

President Uribe actually is a good president but your country like most Latin nations is a pathetic joke!

Vicente--Colombia has great possibilities. It does not need a "pact" with a specific region of the world. Stay Free. Be Free. Sell your products to the WHOLE WORLD. Why limit yourself?

Americans will be your largest customer without any pact.

You do not need a Trade Agreement with the US Government to sell products to Americans.

You can sell all the wonderful products you make and develop to the American People right now!!

WE WILL BUY YOUR GREAT PRODUCTS!!

WE ARE THE BIGGEST CONSUMERS IN THE WORLD!!

WE WANT NEW PRODUCTS!!

WE WANT HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS!!

WE ARE HOOKED ON GOURMET AND EXOTIC PRODUCTS!!

MOST AMERICANS HAVE NEVER BEEN TO COLOMBIA AND WOULD LIKE TO VISIT YOUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!

(don't forget about the hemp....this is a huge untapped market....don't forget about alternative energy....you need small niches markets and some big ones)!!

Vicente....NO ONE GROWS HEMP IN THE US (it is against our federal law)....you would be competing with no one. There would be no tariff.

Vicente....NO ONE MANUFACTURES ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE FROM HEMP IN THE US....you would be competing with no one. There would be no tariff.

Vicente...NO ONE IS MANUFACTURING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES IN THE US....you would be competing with no one. There would be no tariff.

See?

Find the loose balls and run with them.

You offer good products, American will buy them. Americans are desperate for good products to buy. Just make something that we don't make. There are zillions of possibilities. Creativity, innovation, ingenuity--you have these things that are far more valuable to your country than a controlling trade agreement that I assure you is designed to steal everything wonderful you have to offer and trap you and US in a world governance mentality. The agreements are not what they seem. You must believe that and operate accordingly.

Good Luck Vicente!!

Tell your people....there is always ONE THING YOU CAN COUNT ON FROM THE AMERICANS....that is appreciation for and a desire to purchase great products from friendly nations.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not sure where you are going with your post Judy? Are you being sarcastic or not? Colombia is just another Mexico in wait......free trade agreements take trade barriers off from one country to another.....the question is who wins and who gets hurt?

Colorado's and California's Rose industry has been destroyed because Colombian flowers can be produced right next to Bogota's El Dorado Airport 85% of them and put on a plane and are in WAL-MART 36 hours later! The labor used Judy is paid peanuts! The US State Department Judy has taken your tax dollars and has given it to Colombia to build up this industry. This is part of USAID Judy. The reason given is to give Colombians an alternative to growing Coco leaves. Judy, Colombians are not growing Coco leaves for Cocaine anywhere near BOGOTA. The do it in areas where the Coombian government has no authority!

Tom Tancredo has voted against Plan Colombia on several ocassions. This is US aid to Colombia. I agree and disagree.

Colombia is just another country on the list for FTAA. IF Colombian workers earned what our workers did I would say fine but they don't and will not!

Colombia and Mexico and Honduras etc need to solve their own problems!
    Colombia is just another potential for a greedy US corporate executive to close a plant here and move it THERE for the cheaper labor! Cheap labor is all it is about! We have lots to lose Colombia has nothing to lose and everything to gain!

JackSmith--I'm sorry I wasn't clear. What I am trying to explain to Vicente who is from Colombia in South America is that THEY do not need a Free Trade Agreement with the US to be a successful nation. That THEY need to figure out what to do within their economy to be a successful nation. That THEY need to develop their own products from their own ingenuity and advance themselves THAT way instead of entering into Free Trade Agreements with the United States that is designed to accomplish only three things:

1) flood the US with immigrants

2) allow our companies to invest in their countries instead of the US

3) allow American Control of their economy

American Control of their economy will do nothing for them or us. American companies, the Globalists, will pay their people nothing, just like they pay the Mexicans nothing, our prices will be the same, and they will expect Americans to buy the products now made there instead of here. When our products that we buy are made here, then our economy benefits. When the products we buy are made there, then our economy does not benefit. The foreign nation benefits some, but not enough to buy the products we make here, so we lose big and they gain very little.

We do not want immigrants and we do not want to end our nation and we do not want products that are made here to now be made there, so WE do not want CAFTA of FTAA. The Colombians should not want it either, because they will lose control of their industries and be swallowed up by American Globalists companies. They won't even be able to save their natural seeds in agriculture. Any new plant or new idea or whatever will be sucked up by our greedy companies. That is why neither nation benefits from these Free Trade Agreements.

AMERICANS DO BENEFIT FROM INTERNATIONAL TRADE. But only when we are buying internationally what is not produced here. Such as innovative products; gourmet products; unique products; creative products DEVELOPED BY THE OTHER COUNTRY.

With respect to the USAID program, Jack, the rose-growers of Colorado should sue the HELL out of the US Government for unfair competition in the rose business. It is OUTRAGEOUS, JACK, that American Rose Growers would allow such an idiotic situation as American TaxPayers underwriting unfair competition in a South American nation or any nation to put our American Rose Growers OUT OF BUSINESS, Jack.

Why would American Rose-Growers stand around and let this happen, Jack?

Why haven't they already filed a lawsuit against the Traitors in the USAID program that did this, Jack?

Why haven't they exercised the rights 229 years of American History have gained for them which is the god-given right to sue anyone messing in your livelihood or business, Jack?

There is no reason on God's Green Earth for us to be importing "roses" when we have a rose industry, well established, and fully capable of suppyling Americans with ROSES, Jack.

AND, I'll bet the rose businesses in Colombia are OWNED by a fellow American somewhere with his finger in the USAID pie and he's the butt deciding how many peanuts to pay the Colombian workers.

THAT is the point Jack. Anywhere America goes on trade, only the American Corporation working with insider information, calling all the shots, makes the money. NOT AMERICAN WORKERS, NOT COLOMBIA WORKERS, NOT MEXICAN WORKERS.

American Globalists are the most digusting pieces of business stink and rot that ever walked the earth. They are the low of the low. They have no standards, no souls, no ethics, no loyalty, no sense or distinction between what is Right and what is Wrong.

Look at Mexico where our largest corporations are paying Mexican workers $50 a week which is $2 to make the same products the used to pay American Workers $400 to $500 a week to on the assembly line and much more than that in supervisory and technical work and much more than that if the operation was unionized. Did the cost of your lawn mower go down? No. Did the cost of automobiles go down? No. Did the cost of washing machines or refrigerators or televisions or anything else go down? No.

Free Trade Agreements will make this easier and permanent. That is why we do not want Free Trade Agreements negotiated by our government under present conditions. The job lost to the United States is devastating and the job creation in the foreign country does nothing but trap those people in "employed poverty."

These foreign nations need to come up with their own inventions, their own unique products....not copy the US or take our manufacturing from our inventions and our ideas. There are many products that need to be developed. There are many products that Americans will buy that are not even in existence yet. American Companies have a model that requires so many units that many viable and feasible products that Americans would like to have; that would benefit the US and the World; that are never developed. THESE are the products, the "loose balls" I call them that smaller developing countries need to pursue; develop these products; get them on the market; own these businesses locally; pay their people good wages; profit share; cover their medical bills; retain their earnings; build profit; create a portfolio to reinvest in more new ideas, more new products. BUILD THEIR OWN ECONOMIES WITH NEW PRODUCTS....DON'T COPY OURS; DON'T COMPETE WITH US; DON'T STEAL OUR MANUFACTURING; Build Your Own Nest of Products. If they are good, we'll buy them. Europe will buy them. Japan will buy them. China of course will counterfeit them, so stay away from China. But the rest of world will buy products that don't compete with their own manufacturing.

THAT is desireable international trade, has been in existence since man and the moon, and government needs to stay out of it. All government needs to do is prohibit the entry of products that are already made in the United States in sufficient quantity. Our government does not have the right to open our markets to competition with our own manufacturing operations, or farmers, or growers, or processors, or workers.

THAT IS INSANE because that is self-destruction of everything 229 years of American History has established for the American People!!

AND, if the US GOVERNMENT simply did its job and closed the borders and secured them properly, we wouldn't have to worry about drugs from Colombia or anywhere else entering or leaving the United States, because they be stopped and confiscated at the border and the players hauled straight to jail.

I'm glad to know about the roses, because I was wondering how a dozen roses went from $50 a dozen to $9.99 at Safeway, Wal-Mart, and a few others places I've seen them. I figured they were imported and couldn't figure out why. GOOD TO KNOW!! If I were a rose-grower I would have filed my business lawsuit against the United States Government the MINUTE I found out they were underwriting a demise of my business.

It is the reason our forefathers gave us Courts, Jack. There is an old saying that if you don't use it, you'll lose it. The rose growers need to address this legally with the US GOVERNMENT and do so right away.

Rose growing in particular is an agricultural commodity and has even more protections than alot of other commodities.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AND FURTHERMORE, JACK:

OUR POLITICIANS AND THESE LOW DOWN FEDERAL WORKERS NEED TO UNDERSTAND:

We aren't paying their salaries to create competition for our busineses with their assinine moronic idiotic destruction plans.

They are ALL going to get a PINK-SLIP and possible prosecution for these violations of the public trust. These people work for us and they aren't paid to work against rose growers, American Workers, or any other American Interest that Affects the American People or our LIVELIHOODS. They are paid to protect and ensure those LIVELIHOODS, not destroy them.

Judy, if you have the time do a search and find the US EMBASSY website for Bogota, Colombia...click on the English language version and click on contact and tell ask them why they helped destroy our rose industry in Colorado and California?

The producers Judy had no say when CONGRESS PASSED THE ANDEAN TRADE AMENDMENT to the CBI. CAFTA is just another extension of CBI Judy. CBI is why your SOUTH had so many mills close in the late 80's and 90's. The shops went to Honduras and the D.R.! You now pay $25 for a shirt in JC Penny that costs 50 cents to produce! See the mark up and profit?

Go to Wal-mart and I guarantee you that every flower there says Grown in COLOMBIA and %85 of those flowers are grown in tented fields right under the flight path to Bogota's El Dorado airport. I KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!!!!! The USAID LIES and says that that flower production is to help stop Cocaine production but as I said that is taking place hundreds of miles from Bogota! USAID is the same agency giving the scholarships to foreignors to come here and study!

IF I knew those Colombian workers were very well paid I might not care but they are not well paid and AGAIN it destroyed OUR OWN industry!

Think CAFTA will hurt our sugar beet farmers with cheap sugar from the Dominican Republic? It will but Guatemala produces lots of Sugarn Cane and FTAA will let lots of sugar cane in from Cali, Colombia too!

Pineapples, I am seeing them at Costco and nowadays NEVER from Hawaii but Costa Rica, Ecuador etc. Papaya as well. WHY?

CHEAPER than Hawaiin Pineapple or Papaya!

As they say on Lou Dobb's program..it is a race to the bottom!

JackSmith....you are on to something big here about the roses. That is government fraud. That is litigable. (new word). It means when wrong doing has occurred either by a Congress or by a US AID office or by a trade agreement, or any contract....our courts are there to sort it all out.

Jack, do you know any of the growers? Someone should call that attorney in Chicago, Howard Foster. He handles immigration cases, but he also handles citizen cases under RICO.

What is we could prove that the US AID office was actually involved in a Rackettering Scheme against the American Rose Growers in favor of foreign countries? Under any circumstance, American Rose Growers can not be damaged civilly by trade agreements designed to induce foreign nations involved in drug trafficking (racketeering) without COMPENSATION.

Ok...follow me....there is a public purpose lets say to stop the drug trade and offering up our rose market is used as an inducement, or pineapples, or papayas or bananas or whatever the product is. If that "deal" for public purpose is going to unfairly compete with American enterprises then the public entity creating the environment for the economic loss must pay the parties for that loss to aid the public purpose of stopping illegal drugs. It's no different than using your land to build an office building for DEA. It's using your customers which are business property instead of real property to achieve a public purpose so in effect it was an act of eminent domain to solve a drug problem. Those parties incurring economic loss at the hand of the government are entitled to full compensation for that loss when the trade law was changed and the US AID money used to underwrite or sponsor a competing foreign enterprise that took your customers.

We do not pay taxes or pay federal workers or Congressmen to create economic loss in the United States. We pay them to protect our economy and promote it but NOT TO DAMAGE IT without COMPENSATION to the injured parties.

The law is illegal because it violates the underlying premise of any sworn oath to protect the citizens of the United States which includes farmers, growers, entrepreneurs, businesses and integral to that is our livelihoods and sources of income. The Andean Pact expires next year doesn't it? I believe so. I read that somewhere. Some of the South American countries are getting alittle anxious because the FTAA doesn't appear to moving along as quickly as they had hoped. We have to kill that piece of garbage.

I will never buy another flower that is not grown in the United States.

In fact for now:

I'm in the DON'T SPEND, SAVE mode and only buy food and basic essentials and as few of them as possible. I'm very serious about the DON'T SPEND, SAVE tactic to beat these Globalists.

I'm so sorry for the Rose Growers. I know how hard it is to grow a beautiful rose.

In fact Jack, I believe with what you know about these rose gardens at the Bogota Airport that we can prove a total scam by the US Department of State against the American People; a total fraudulent racketeering scheme....where people promoting it were perhaps involved in roses and cocaine sales. Maybe, the rose shipments are "covers" for cocaine shipments. Wouldn't that be juicy? Maybe they hide the cocaine underneath the "roses". That's why the roses are grown at the airport...for a "quick cut" and "quick" shipment when the cocaine gets there in the boxes. I'll bet the "fragrance" of the roses confuses the drug dogs at the US side of the airport. Plus, roses have thorns and airport security isn't going to be to interested in picking up all those roses with all those thorns because they would constantly be getting stuck.

What a beautiful drug scam!!

See what you can find out!

That would explain the otherwise inexplicable wouldn't it?

Judy and Jack :

THE WAR OF THE ROSES

To Friends Judy and Jack :

Jack said :

Colorado's and California's Rose industry has been destroyed because Colombian flowers can be produced right next to Bogota's El Dorado Airport 85% of them and put on a plane and are in WAL-MART 36 hours later! The labor used Judy is paid peanuts!
    It is true that Colombia is Number One exporter of Flowers to the USA, including Roses, Carnations, Chrisantemuns, Hydrangeas, Heliconias and many other varieties.

Bogota is not the only Big Airport for Big Cargo Planes carrying flowers. There is another one "American Class" airport close to Medellin in a better area for flowers and closer to Miami. And there are more big airports in Colombia very close to flower crops. For big class cargo planes.

God gave the best flowers and coffe to Colombia ( probably tea and wines too !! ... but that has to be tried and proved in the next years. ...) and He gave the best birds and insects too .!!....

God placed us at two hours from Miami by Cargo Plane, so that we could have lower shipment fees than Asia, Australia, the rest of South America and even Europe or Africa. God gave us many altitudes over sea level, and many valleys with strange microclimates so that we had exotic plants, birds and insects that polinize the weird and exotic vegetation.

But God gave the best Cereals to the USA, and probably other crops and livestock. We can not compete against the USA but are buying from the Big Northern Nation.

We can not compete against America in Cereals, and in the Future when all this discussion is over, then probably we will buy from you all of this :

100% sure : Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oats.
    80% Sure : rice, maize,
    Some probability : Pork, Beef, Broilers
    Even Palm Oil is in doubt here, for competition with American Crops.

The Classical Economists :

This is what Adam Smith in 1776 and David Ricardo taught us. The International Division of Labor.

I wish you came here and walk the flower fields with me. This is not so dangerous. Bill Clinton walked the streets of Bogota like a common pedestrian.

Bill Clinton said that it would be a Great Mistake of U. S. Congress not to approve CAFTA ( contrary to Hillary Rodham Clinton in Senate Vote )

He charged us US $200,000 for the visit but immediately announced that the check was for the poor Children of Colombia. He has invited them to his place and they have gone to visit him.

Bill is a Great American. That is why I hope that there is a Future of Friendship for our countries.

If you succeed in stopping these trade agreements then we will go with Europe, Japan, China and who knows what else ???

That is because we need advanced technology nations like those cited. For Trade, Knowledge, Culture, Friendship, etc ... We need intelligent advanced technology nations to help us.

What you see as a horrible abuse of Colombia on Colorado and California is the normal DARWINISM OF TRADE. People here are scared to death of the USA ruining Colombian Agriculture.

But we have to run risks. And I want you here with me watching birds, insects and flowers.

Vicente Duque

Vicente!! What a beautiful message and what a beautiful vision you paint of Colombia. For the first time in my life, I would like to visit Colombia.

Vicente, you and people like you are the trade weapons of Colombia. You do not need a CAFTA agreement with the United States to succeed. You need people like you and other great Colombias assessing your assets and applying them to new products that do not compete with the US.

Vicente, I am going to look up some previous articles for you and post them for you so that you will understand that your farmers are telling you the truth.

The very wonders of Colombia that you just mentioned will be placed in extreme danger under CAFTA because of genetically-modified farming practices of American Agribusiness who is the main force behind CAFTA.

There is a GMO, GE Seed that is very threatening to the natural biosphere of the world. These are genetically-modified seeds that have been injected with a Bt Toxin to make them RoundUp Ready. RoundUp is a pesticide. It allows farmers to spray the crops after the seeds and plants are in the ground. The seeds germinate only once and do not reproduce. They are sterile and toxic and is the pollen.

The GE Seed is a method to control the world's food supply, Vicente, and make all farmers across the globe dependent upon the makers of these seeds who are American.

There were no human trials performed on this food.

There were only 5 years of wildlife studies, quite limited, and the conclusions were controversial. The US Government approved the seed based upon these "trials" but since then it has been proven that the seeds kill honey bees; Monarch butterflies, birds, small mammals, insects, and over time may destroy the natural "biota" of soil. They contaminate surrounding fields and biology within a 50 to 100 mile radius.

In the countries where GE AND GMO seeds have been established as the new "modern farming" method, these American companies working through the US State Department and US Commerce Department are passing laws prohibiting the saving of natural seed. They have passed these laws in Afghanistan and Iraq. In Iraq, they passed this law while the American Provisional Government was in place, before the Iraqi's had their free elections and established their Parliament and wrote their Constitution. In other words, the Iraqi People did not have the chance to make this decision, a very important decision, on their own. The same occurred in Afghanistan.

In Mexico, I do not know if they have this law or not, but because of the problelms of growing GE and GMO, and the need to control the vast farmlands of Mexico, the Mexican Government stopped the price supports for the Mexican farmers. This created a market disturbance with the influx of American Agribusiness causing the local Mexican farmers to be in a position where they were forced to sell their farms, for a pittance I'm sure, and move off the land. They moved to the cities of Mexico where they could not find adequate employment and then were encouraged by the Mexican Government to migrate illegally into the United States causing problems here.

In Mexico, they "depopulated" their country to allow for the GE and GMO farming. Now American Agribusiness owns the vast farmlands of Mexico.

This is not Darwinism, Vicente. Darwinism is natural, the result of human and biological choices, free choices, and how man and wildlife survive.

What is happening here is threatening the very biosphere we call Earth through a "laboratory". A few scientists in a lab with a profit motive to control the world's food supply can not replace Natural Darwinism of nature or trade among men.

For South America, American Agribusiness will be a dangerous development. For Colombia, the very insects, exotic plants, birds, trees, forests,and biological glory that you have, that I believe as you do are most definitely part of Colombia's Future, will be placed in extreme jeopardy. Your farmers who have a life and property, and while perhaps not all Donald Trumps, have land ownership, farming control, human independence, and are the best qualified to continue to control the farming of Colombia...they care about their land, they care about each other, they care about the environment, they care about the Future of Colombia. American Agribusiness does not care your land, does not care about your people, does not care about your environment, and does not care about the Future of Colombia. They only care about selling seeds and controlling that market through a world monopoly.

Vicente, when you control the World Food Supply, you control the World.

The American People do not wish to control the World Food Supply or the World. We do not want our Agribusiness Community to control the World Food Supply or the World in this fashion.

There are better ways for our nation to improve business relations with your country, Vicente. Your farmers are right to oppose CAFTA. Farmers are the custodians of the world's undeveloed assets. They know best about these things. Trust them, Vicente. They are right. CAFTA is wrong for Central America and all the countries involved including the United States.

The pollen and seeds of GE and GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Vicente that blow with the wind as nature designed but are sterile and toxic. Wildlife doesn't know that and interacts with it as it it were safe.

If the food isn't safe for them, how can it be safe for humans over a life-time of ingestion? Gerber Baby Food Company refuses to use it for that reason.

Vicente, I do not want to burst a bubble but Bill Clinton is not the man you think he is, nor is our current President George Bush.

Please tell you people these things through your website there and please tell them to research Geneticaly Engineered and Genetically Modifidied Seeds and Transgenic Plants. Trade agreements with the US structured around American Agribusiness using these plants will not be in Colombia's best interest, the best interest of the United States or the best interest of the world. They will be able your forests, Vicente and when they are cut they will be replanted with GE and GMO trees and will not support life. The forests will be dead in a manner of speaking without any biological interaction with the environment, like "plastic" trees.

You do not need trade agreements with anyone right now. There are things going on in the world that make this TIMING not the right time. Please ask your government to back off; to be patient; give the American time to correct what is wrong here in the United States; and is being passed along to other countries through these trade agreements that benefit none of the nations involved.

We very much want to do business with other nations. Americans have never been unfriendly towards other nations. By nature, we are curious, interested, and fascinated by other cultures. By nature, Americans love to travel and enjoy other places, other cultures, and be enriched emotionally and mentally from these interactions. By nature, Americans are the most generous people on the face of the planet. By nature, Americans want to share the system we have that has made us the large economic power we have become through Freedom and Independence, rather than government control and regulation. By nature, Americans are opposed to government control, business monopolies, schemes to control world markets, plots to destroy small farmers and small businesses, plans to eradicate cultures, and agreements to create a new type of poverty or enslavement. By nature, Americans are presently appalled by the actions of our Government, that has, simply put....lost its way and is headed down a path in the world community that is highly objectionable to the American People because it violates our standards of international conduct. I'm not speaking of liberation battles in Afghanistan or Iraq.

I'm speaking of trade agreements that tie and bind nations together as ONE when they need to remain separate, free and independent for their benefit and the future of mankind.

CAFTA is one of those trade agreements, Vicente. It must be defeated.

We would hope that even with the defeat of CAFTA, that the Colombian People will trust the American People to do what is right in the area of trade. We always have, and We always will. The Colombian People need to follow their instincts for survival as the American People are doing and think of their long-term future on the planet. You, Vicente, and your farmers, and your scientists, and your every day person hold the key to your future. Your Future Lies Within Colombia, not with CAFTA and not with FTAA. These are agreements designed to bind nations together into one naton, a world nation, ruled in a manner that we can barely contemplate at this time but we know this....WE AREN'T GOING TO LIKE IT AND WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.

Ask your country to be patient. Give the Americans time to get our own nation back on track with the ideals we hold dear and the standard of conduct we demand of our officials and our corporations.

THEN, we can discuss trade on a moral and responsible level. THEN, we can have trade agreements or dispense with certain tariffs that improve international trade on a basis that benefits both nations but which do not control populations, do not destroy their environments, do not incorporate their farms, manipulate their civil society, or eradicate their culture in exchange for a plate of food.

The American People are opposed to CAFTA, yet our Government continues to promote it, push it, and sends two former Presidents around the world touting its benefits. The American Government works for us, Vicente. When we are opposed to something, under our form of government, they are to crawl back into the Worm Holes and Shut Up. Our government is not allowed to spawn an agenda against our Will or in defiance of US. Freedom is at stake; control of our government is at stake; and Vicente, when the United States is no longer controlled by the American People, there is no more America.

Discuss among your population, what impact that would have on Freedom, Demoracy, Individual Rights, and the Future of Mankind?

Consider this: If the US Government is not listening to the American People whom it represents and carrying out our Will in our best interest, then why would it ever listen to your Will or consider yours?

Latin and Central America needs to put these trade agreements in the trash and wait for a better time to deal with America. We aren't going anywhere, but we have some house cleaning to do here in the United States before involving other countries in what I believe is a plan to consolidate nations through trade treaties and deprive all the peole of these nations their rights as they should exist for Free People. The Chinese are not a Free People. We hope that all countries who cherish freedom and democracy will choose the American People as their trading partners and not run off and make deals they will surely regret with the Chinese while we get our house in order here in the United States. Instead, we hope that you will say NO now, and then Wait.

We'll be back and ready to do business on the right level the right way...as a Free Nation dealing with other nations with respect and fairness and offering you far more than a Sterile Seed and a Cheap Cell Phone.

We will offer you our System, the best System ever designed to advance Mankind.

THAT should be worth the Wait, Vicente. I hope the Colombians see that and ride with the American People to defeat CAFTA and the FTAA and "what's afoot" thereafter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast