Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There Always Comes A Time

There Always Comes A Time

Contributed by: Jan Jackson on 2/20/2007

It appears that intelligent and rational folks agree with Tom Tancredo when he says, "...without strong and moral leadership that can incorporate a sense of purpose, without a new commitment to family and community, without shunning the race hustlers and pop-culture sham artists, without protecting our borders, language, and culture, the United States soon could be another case study in the rise and fall of world powers."

Given that Tom Tancredo appears to be right - and most logical and reasonable Americans seem to believe that he is - the question then arises: "Are there enough concerned-about-this-country's-future American voters to get men like Tom Tancredo (or Ron Paul) elected to the Presidency of the United States?"

I, for one, will not be voting for yet another New-World-Order, wannabe-dictator Democrat or Republican for President in 2008. I've had enough of those kinds of "leaders" - local, state and federal. In 2008, I will vote for the most moral, ethical, intelligent and rational person on the ballot for President and Vice President. And if I don't see Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul (or someone like them) on the ballot, I will write in their names.

There always comes a time, they say, for all intelligent and rational people of a nation to stand up beside their intelligent, rational, and logically reasoning leaders.

That time, it appears, is now.

Jan

http://denver.yourhub.com/Golden/Storie ... 85325.aspx

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Me too!!

Tom for President

England once told us that they would take America back when we became an independant nation. Bush happens to be a cousing of the Windsors going back thirteen generations.
    I have to wonder if Bush is deliberately destroying America for purposes that we don't understand. He has spent this country into oblivion, watched as huge corporations and jobs leave this country and move to foreign lands, ignored the cities and towns who are suffering (New Orleans), spread our military so thin that we can't even protect our own country, and he has allowed an illegal invasion against the will of the people. Could he be hoping for a civil war to be the final blow to this once great country?

April
    Are there enough concerned-about-this-country's-future American voters to get men like Tom Tancredo (or Ron Paul) elected to the Presidency of the United States?"
    I certainly hope so, we need a President like Tom Tancredo.

GOOOOOOOO TOM!