Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They're trying to make an honest living Comments

These are from the comment section of the Greeley Tribune. I don't think that stealing someone's identity in order to get a job and stay in a country that you have illegally entered is an honest living. Just my opinion.

http://www.greeleytrib.com/article/2...ENTS/112130085

They're trying to make an honest living

Your Two Cents
    December 13, 2006

They're trying to make an honest living

There are people who are here illegally trying to make a living the honest way. That's better than selling drugs on the streets like a lot of American people are doing. If I'm married to an illegal alien and I'm a citizen and have five children, what does the government want me to do after it takes my husband from his job? Get on welfare and have the government support my children? Something needs to be done for these people who are here trying to make a living.

Yvonne, Windsor

Be sure to fine them

It's happening. The Monfort boys and Swift will have to finally get rid of all their illegals. I hope whoever hires them gets fined whatever they're supposed to get fined.

Ruby, Greeley

Federal action is great

I want to give a shoutout to the federal agents. It's so great what they did Tuesday morning here in Greeley. I'm so glad. It's about time. They should have taken them a long time ago. I'm going to have the best Christmas and New Year ever.

Ruth, Evans

What about the children

It's so sad to see. I hope that someone has gone to see the kids who are at Greeley-Evans School District 6. What's going to happen to these kids? Where are they going to go? Are they going to send them home?

Azanet, Fort Collins

Judgment is at hand

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Office did a great job Tuesday. And the Greeley police force did a great job this week. I'd like to let the gang bangers and wannabes and all these illegals know that justice and judgment is just right around the corner. God bless the United States.

Doris, Greeley
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just heard one of the protesters on the radio say that "they are only using those ID's to work".
    Well geeze why didn't they just say so, that makes it OK to steal someones ID.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they were trying to make an honest living they wouldn't be doing so here illegally mocking our laws!

Double Speak for an Honest Day's Work equals

1. Let's screw the gringo mindset.
    2. Smuggle yourself and family across border, putting su familia in danger.
    3. Purchase or steal US citizen's SS number.
    4. Pass yourself off as a legal US citizen--taking a job a US citizen would do.
    5. Enroll children in free public schools (don't tell me you are filing tax
    returns on stolen SS number, even if your employee is withholding tax
    money.)
    6. Don't show your stolen SS number when you apply for food stamps,
    or get free medical care at local hospital.
    7. When you get frustrated living 20 to your habitacion, and drink your
    cerveza, and drive your new SUV, and then kill or maim a US citizen.
    8. Teach your children, by your example, not to learn English.
    9. Teach your children, by your example, to take life's short cuts
    (ie, 2nd generation of drug dealers, users, and teen pregnancies).
    10. Teach your children the art of whining and to blame the gringo
    for all of life's problems.

After all, it's all in a day's work (an honest day's work)......

hey illegals!

hey illegals! if you're reading this,we AMERICANS are TIRED of your bs,your disease,your ruining our neighborhoods,your pestilence,your ruining our hospitals,your welfare......we are personally going to kick your butts out of OUR country! since our estranged President and company wont fix the problem...WE will! dont mess with Texas!

Why have five children if you can't afford them? Birth control is readily available and is at a pharmacy near you...I love the lack of responsibility: do first, rationalize later. Ee-gads!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Why have five children if you can't afford them? Birth control is readily available and is at a pharmacy near you...I love the lack of responsibility: do first, rationalize later. Ee-gads!
    It's their "MEAL TICKET KID" the more you can pop out the more welfare you can collect.

Good one biffhammer. If that is their meal ticket kid, then they must be dining at the buffet.