Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Hi Coto,
    I think some of them probably are laughing. I hate to think that parts of humanity are that sick however, it is very possible. I think there are those that choose not to see as well. Those are the ones I hope wake up . The others ,well, they might be a lost cause.

I hope you are not attributing the below quote to me because it did not come from me!

Quote:
    coto, you're insane, nobody thinks like that Moderator, ban this lunatic at once!

Hi April,
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    I hope you are not attributing the below quote to me because it did not come from me!
    Naw, of course not. I do that sometimes to embellish what I post, the basis is real responses I've gotten from other (pro India, Anti-American) websites in the past. I'm not presently doing it, but not so long ago I've hung out on the most vile, dispicable website you can imagine. See PM message.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

April
    Coto wrote:

I'm not presently doing it, but not so long ago I've hung out on the most vile, dispicable website you can imagine.
    Okay, well that explains your extensive knowledge of the underbelly of mankind and how the evil think.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Okay, well that explains your extensive knowledge of the underbelly of mankind and how the evil think.
    Hey hey hey, wait a minute. I'm really a good guy! Just 'cause I hung out with the dregs of humanity for a while..... Maybe you're right; being as I am a bit mean-spirited. Maybe you're right, I have come very close to being banned from this website, ya know.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

April
    No, I did not know, but I am not too surprised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12