Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Thousands of Kids Taken From Parents In U.S. Deportation Sys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every person involved in taking these children from their parents and placing them in foster care needs to be arrested, prosecuted for kidnapping and given life sentences, because these children are citizens of the country of their parents citizenship, not the United States, regardless of where they were born.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-17-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is quite an old article.

by Seth Freed Wessler
    Wednesday, November 2 2011, 8:00 AM EST

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    This is quite an old article.
    Thank you for pointing how long this disastrous policy has been keeping children of illegal aliens in the US when we want them out! That stupid Obama. He is so stupid.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy's post reminded me that I would like to have the following clarified.

Are these children citizens of the countries of their parent/parents as well as the United States? I thought that they were. Are they considered dual citizens?

I did read the post on this thread about Mexico and that the children born here would be a citizen of Mexico.

We so seldom hear that they are citizens of another nation, too.

Thank you.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-17-2015 at 10:58 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post

Are these children citizens of the countries of their parent/parents as well as the United States? I thought that they were. Are they considered dual citizens?

I did read the post on this thread about Mexico and that the children born here would be a citizen of Mexico.

Thank you.
    Great point GeorgiaPeach.

I think that Mexico is counting on that citizenship. I seem to rememer that George P.Bush and his wife honeymooned in Mexico and he gave speeches encouraging the population to obtain dual citizenship but I can no longer find the articles...

Thank you.
    Yes, dual citizens only because we have the stupid practice of recognizing them as citizens here. They are all nationals/citizens of their home countries through their parents. They may need to register with the government, a consulate or embassy, to obtain a passport, the same as Americans who have children born overseas.

So none of these children need US citizenship for any reason, they are already citizens of their parents country of citizenship. In some countries, they don't actually call you a citizen until you're of age because citizenship entitles you to voting rights, instead they call you nationals and you become a citizen at age 18 or whatever age limit they have set for voting rights and such.

There's absolutely no reason at all for the United States to grant automatic birthright citizenship to children of illegal aliens. None whatsoever which is why there is no law that allows this, no Constitutional provision that allows this, and all this nonsense is such a bad practice that was probably started by some incompetent or uninformed clerk.

So for federal agents to retain these children in our country is absolutely 100% kidnapping of foreign nationals.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-17-2015 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, dual citizens only because we have the stupid practice of recognizing them as citizens here. They are all nationals/citizens of their home countries through their parents. They may need to register with the government, a consulate or embassy, to obtain a passport, the same as Americans who have children born overseas.

So none of these children need US citizenship for any reason, they are already citizens of their parents country of citizenship. In some countries, they don't actually call you a citizen until you're of age because citizenship entitles you to voting rights, instead they call you nationals and you become a citizen at age 18 or whatever age limit they have set for voting rights and such.

There's absolutely no reason at all for the United States to grant automatic birthright citizenship to children of illegal aliens. None whatsoever which is why there is no law that allows this, no Constitutional provision that allows this, and all this nonsense is such a bad practice that was probably started by some incompetent or uninformed clerk.

So for federal agents to retain these children in our country is absolutely 100% kidnapping of foreign nationals.
    Thank you Judy. I thought this was the case.

It is important to make the point that the children are "nationals/citizens" of these other nations from where their parents retain citizenship. Our government should not retain these children based simply on the claim that they are born here.

With enforcement of immigration laws, parents who came here illegally with small children would be faced with a choice to repeat the process with their small children born here, to return home or to go somewhere else. The remittances so many of them send go to someone, so there are ties to people and to other nations.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Judy. I thought this was the case.

It is important to make the point that the children are "nationals/citizens" of these other nations from where their parents retain citizenship. Our government should not retain these children based simply on the claim that they are born here.

With enforcement of immigration laws, parents who came here illegally with small children would be faced with a choice to repeat the process with their small children born here, to return home or to go somewhere else. The remittances so many of them send go to someone, so there are ties to people and to other nations.
    Absolutely! These illegal aliens are not "homeless" or "stateless" or anything else, they're just money-grubbing job-stealing drug-running illegal aliens and they all need to be deported home, families intact, no child left behind, and stay there.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ICE spends $100 million ferrying illegal immigrant children around U.S., watchdog say

https://www.alipac.us/f12/ice-spends...og-say-342850/

Obama Released 52K Illegal Alien Kids Into the US in FY2016
    https://www.alipac.us/f12/obama-released-52k-illegal-alien-kids-into-us-fy2016-339190/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast