Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: THOUSANDS SIGN PETITION ASKING TRUMP TO LET WHITE FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA MIGRATE TO

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    "I cannot deny that the value systems are completely incompatible."

--------------------------------------------------

Which is why multi-culturalism does not and will not work...and should not be FORCED upon us. Especially in an overcrowded and financially strapped environments while preserving our resources and quality of life for our own future.

Look at Europe...a time bomb that is going to explode. Not a matter of "if"...but "when". What good does this do for anybody? NONE!

Most of these people would rather not flee their countries and would like to stay home with their families. Fix the root of the problems on their soil...the corruption, rape, overbreeding, violence, poverty and education.

If it means gangs, drug dealers and terrorists who are violent criminals get automatic death penalty to rid this scourge of our society so we can live in peace...then so be it! There are too many and we cannot continue to warehouse these people for decades...not to mention the costs that WE are forced to pay for it, while we have homeless, veterans, seniors and children to take care of.

In all your travels...the beauty of exploring these different lands and learning of others their culture, their food, is part of the adventure and understanding and seeing new things. That does not mean we bring it here. They need to preserve their culture, their land, their beliefs and have a good life on their soil. But to mix them all in a big "melting pot" is a recipe for disaster which is unfolding before our very eyes.

It does not mean we cannot get along...we just cannot get along in each others "pockets" with "incompatible" beliefs and think you are going to put us all in a paper bag and shake it up and think we will be happy and get along.

Many of these people invading our country hate us, do not share our beliefs and are destroying our way of life. More segregation, more division for these very "incompatible" reasons. Send them back.

They need to stay in their country, embrace their culture, their way of life and strive to be civilized, productive, human beings.

We need to stop and reverse this invasion of our countries.

All these countries have land, they have resources and they have a lot of evil people that need to be rooted out, removed from office. No excuse to allow this to continue and uproot entire massive hordes of people.

We are not the solution to the World's problems and we need to stop dumping this on our backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    Nobody is asking you to fight for them just give refuge to legitimate refugees from genocide unlike every other group that has been accepted for years. The numbers are tiny.
    I do believe in giving people refuge.

But then we get into politics. Temporary Protection Status has proven to be a failure regarding it's purpose. People simply never leave.

Where was this outcry during apartheid? Did you think people in Soweto needed refuge?

The undercover nature of race based political moves can be found out just by what you do and say.
    For example the so called "Opiate Crisis" is only a crisis because those mostly affected are white. Back in the 80s when the "Crack Crisis" was destroying whole cities, "Lock them up", was the response.

I will not be a part furthering racial inequality in any way, shape or form

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

At 4:17 she states they don't know the language...

They have been there 400 years and they don't know the language?

Disgusting!
    Last edited by Boomslang; 03-04-2018 at 01:42 AM.

South Africa was completely segregated. Blacks were in those awful tenement camps during Apatheid which started not the 400 years ago, but with some new idea that came around after 1913.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    South Africa was completely segregated. Blacks were in those awful tenement camps during Apatheid which started not the 400 years ago, but with some new idea that came around after 1913.
    Her ancestors dropped the ball then.
    Still disgusting...

Yep. The people of South Africa need to work this out, and I believe they will. The radicals will stir things up and tragically commit some horrible crimes, but those people are not really political, they just use politics as an excuse to do what really turns them on which is hurting and killing people. The vast majority of South Africans will not support that, they want some justice for the past, so they'll have to work out some solutions to that among themselves.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-04-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep. The people of South Africa need to work this out, and I believe they will. The radicals will stir things up and tragically commit some horrible crimes, but those people are not really political, they just use politics as an excuse to do what really turns them on which is hurting and killing people. The vast majority of South Africans will not support that, they want some justice for the past, so they'll have to work out so me solutions to that among themselves.
    Impossible.
    I used to think that Education could be some kind of "misunderstanding messiah"?

That was the optimist in me.
    A racist cannot be cured. They are natural reprobates to decency.

You can get them to "tone down" but they can never be completely cured.

Oh I wasn't talking about working out the racism, I was talking about South Africans working out some solutions to the injustice of Apartheid.

South Africa has an unemployment rate of over 27%. That is beyond most of our abilities to comprehend in a country with over 55 million people. They are in a drought now to boot. Everyone in the country will be having a hard time, not just the Afrikaners.

Oh I wasn't talking about working out the racism, I was talking about South Africans working out some solutions to the injustice of Apartheid.
    Their particular brand of racism will preempt any talks that they would be willing to have. It's a lost cause.

South Africa was created, in large part, to drive out the people living there. The cape was very important as a shipping and supply point
    on the way to India and China for trade. Tea and silk cost many African people their very lives.

After that kind of history, it would be fantasy to think that the children of the murderers are any more civilized that their parents.
    The times have changed but not the people.

I think they should go to The Netherlands and forget the false narrative that they are owed "compensation".
    If they are willing to trade the land for their life, I'd be in favor of that too!

I went to South Africa during Apartheid and I saw with my own two eyes, what it was like.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast