Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right, "proverbial poor house" is what they're planning. It's OUR money they're spending...money we haven't even earned yet....money we won't have earned to pay this debt for probably 40 years. It's US they're spending this Pork On so when the bills come due, and taxes are increased to pay for it that our wages won't cover...they slap a tax lien on the house, call in the judgment, and under the new bankruptcy law...they'll get the poor house too!!

Aren't they sneaky SOBs??
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sneaky SOB's doesn't even BEGIN to describe this bunch. We need to think of a MUCH more descriptive title for them!

I guess I SHOULD have said that it is CHINA's money they are spending. It scares the bejesus out of me to KNOW how much money we are borrowing from CHINA. Is it jp's signature that says that China is our worse enemy??? Anyway, it is someone's signature and they sure are right about that. WHAT is going to happen the minute we cross China and they call all of that debt???????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The government will have to raise the money from another country (laughable) or the American Tax Payer.

I think the Globbies should pay it all with their corporate income tax.

Yeah....we'll raise the tax on Globbie Corporations to WHATEVER IT TAKES to pay off that crazy debt that the Globbies created.

They got all the "pork" didn't they?

They ruined our economy didn't they?

They should pay it all off.

I can see it now...them passing the hat at their illegal alien work sites....telling their "workers".....put some money in the hat, we've got to pay off the national debt and afterall we did all that for YOU, comprendez?

Si, Senore....clink, clink as the quarters go jingle jingle into the hat.

It's gonna take those Globbies alot of quarters to pay off that national debt.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have an idea. Since Wal-Mart is notorious for hiring and CATERING to illegal immigrants and, since Wal-Mart deemed it wrong to allow Salvation Army to collect money at Christmas, maybe we should just post some bellringers at Wal-Mart to collect money to repay the National Debt that was, in large part, created by these illegals! And, we could also post some at Home Depot at their nice little shelters!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I LOVE IT!! Little Red Pay Off the Globbie National Debt Buckets!!

Now THAT will either amuse or annoy Target customers....I wonder which it will be?

A Globbie Begging for a Handout to Pay His Taxes to Pay off the National Debt.

NOW....that IS a dream come true.

Ring-a-ling...jingle jingle...a quarter please, maam.

Sorry, I don't give to PIG SLOP!!

I believe we would make good RINGERS, don't you??? We could say, "PESOS, PLEASE"!!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Yep....JP....we've heard it many times and it's our turn to say it now:

IT's OUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, Congresscritters!!

I like that -- the citizens and states will be singing "hit the road Jack and don't 'ya come back" and Congress will sound like Paul Revere screaming "the citizens are coming, the citizens are coming!!"

"governments are republican only in proportion as they embody the will of the people, and execute it"
    Thomas Jefferson to Samuel Kercheval, July 12, 1816

clearly we are under a dictatorship ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

A dictatorship perfectly describes our plight. And, Bush wants to go to IRAQ to rid that country of a brutal dictator???????????

Right Bootsie, and get our brave soldiers killed in the name of "Democracy". But, the farmers can't save their natural seeds, so HOW FREE IS THAT? And this law was passed BEFORE Iraq had their ELECTIONS; their PARLIAMENT; and CONSTITUTION. This law was passed by the Provisional Government of Iraq which was controlled by the US and led by Paul Bremer. As soon as he got his agriculture seed law passed, he flew the coup in a hurry as you will recall.

Hypocrites of the vilest nature, this White House, Cabinet and Congress.

Yeah---don't hear much from Paul Bremer anymore, do we?? He beat a hasty retreat.

My bet is that we are STILL controlling the government of Iraq even though they've had elections and even though they are working on a constitution. You know we have more or less hand-picked their leaders. And, the one I'm REALLY watching is Ahmed Chalabi--the Pentagon and Cheney darling who screwed us out of a few hundreds of thousands of dollars before we found out that he was the liar who provided us with a LOT of that bogus intelligence. I SWEAR--I kept saying to every one of my friends who supported Bush going to Iraq that I thought the intelligence was flawed and they kept arguing that all of the other countries had the same intelligence. BUT, what I thought then and what I still think is that their intelligence came from the exact same sources as ours and that was the Iraqi National Congress and the Israeli Intellingence services. If you think about it---BOTH of those had a VESTED INTEREST in seeing Saddam deposed, they spoon-fed us bogus intelligence or SPARSE intelligence to accomplish their goals and we bought it--hook, line and sinker. OR, the administration AND Congress bought it.

I would be willing to bet the Chalabi will have a role in the government even though he has been convicted of crimes in Jordan. Even though we discovered that he was LYING to us while, all along, he was on the DOD payroll. JUST WATCH.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast