Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think Chalabi was paid several hundred million dollars by the US Government. That was what I remember from a news report. It was outrageous to pay him that kind of money for "information". What kind of freedom leader would demand that kind of money to set his people free?

Arrrrrgh!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I THOUGHT it was in the millions but couldn't remember so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I believe you are right. I will try to find that and get back.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

What I found was that the Pentagon was paying Chalabi $335,000 a MONTH for over a year leading up to the war. He and his group also got 33 MILLION from the State Department. If you will remember, the information that Colin Powell presented at the UN about the biological weapons mobile labs came from the brother of one of Chalabi's top lieutenants, "Curveball". German intelligence kept telling the CIA that their information stated that his claims were fraudulent but, of course, Bush didn't WANT to believe that so I'm sure they left that little bit of information out of their presentation to the Congress. Anyway, the CIA did finally admit that Curveball was making up those claims.

Now, if you can explain to me why we would go to WAR based on claims made by a group called THE IRAQI NATIONAL CONGRESS, a group of exiles from Iraq that hadn't been in their country in YEARS and REALLY wanted to reclaim their country, you will be answering my question of the year! Even I could have seen through that. It appears to me to be real simple. This administration WAS GOING TO IRAQ and they were willing to grab any little shred of "evidence" they could to sell it to Congress and to the American people. Based on the latest polls, MAYBE, just MAYBE, the American people are waking up to the fraud we have for a President.

Wonder if we borrowed this money from CHINA???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thanks Bootsie!! Good information.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123