Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tijuana Crime Rate up 300% As Mexico Gets Illegals Back

You can be sure these criminals are sent right back to the US...I'll bet Mexico even pays the coyote bill.

Tijuana Crime Rate Up 300% As Mexico Gets Its Illegal Alien Criminals Back
    By Digger

The Mayor of Tijuana, Kurt Honald, never made a peep when it came to the amount of crime that Mexican illegal aliens committed in the United States, but now his city by the border is experiencing a concentrated taste of what has been occurring here for years though more spread out. With deportations of illegal aliens from Mexico only slightly up this year from their minuscule numbers over the past decades, Mexico is already crying in their soup at receiving their criminals back that they encouraged to head north.

Tijuana's petty crime rate is up 300% and as usual it is all America's fault. The moral of this story is that Mexico needs to fix itself and also, don't go to Tijuana.

Law enforcement officials on both sides of the border are seeing a crime wave fueled by U.S. deportation policies, which dump busloads of criminal immigrants in large groups at border cities like Tijuana.

“Nobody saw this coming,â€

Let's not forget that Americans no longer drive to Tijuana for some fun and games.

Tijuana's mayor better start screaming long and loud for Calderon to get off his lazy ass and do something with their own criminals. We'll keep sending them back over and over again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    Some body should call and ask him where hed like us to dump them instead
    Maybe just maybe if they did what they said years back and make it a crime to defect to America the crime rates would go down

Greg...I nominate you to call Calderon and ask him where to send these criminals, LOL!!!!

I know where I would like to send them, but I don't want to be arrested for my thoughts!

They should all be dropped off on the Guatamalan border....Tijuana is just toooooo convenient for them!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Greg...I nominate you to call Calderon and ask him where to send these criminals, LOL!!!!

I know where I would like to send them, but I don't want to be arrested for my thoughts!

They should all be dropped off on the Guatamalan border....Tijuana is just toooooo convenient for them!!!
    GIVE ME HIS DARN NUMBER

Lets see
    Canada dont want them,
    America doesnt want them
    mexico doesnt want them
    whats that left the ME ???

We have flights over leaving every 30 minutes

Now can this statistic be true? After all, these are just "good" folks who want to come here and work right? They don't committ crimes right?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Related Post: Criminal deportations fuel border crime wave
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94786.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

criminals......what happen to all of their family values. must have left them in America

------------ "RED ALERT" ------------------
    ACTIVIST PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! NOW!! 12/19
    HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST

Link to information and Instructions!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94878.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The best news I have heard today, and hysterical! Now the shoe's on the other foot....too funny...good for them.

http://groups.msn.com/SupportforRapeCri ... egalAliens

Now that's funny! Tasting your own medicine, Mexico? It doesn't taste good, does it? Imagine a 300% increase in crime from minuscule deportees. Imagine what the citizens of the U.S. have to contend with given the millions of illegal Mexican miscreants roaming our streets.

Get used to it. We're sending them ALL back to you very soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast