Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have no sympathy for crazy people with a 7th grade education. Stay home on your side of the fence and it isnt a problem

As well our border patrol needs to be able to protect themselves
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Build the wall. The border patrol agents will not be such easy targets.

The situation has deteriorated to the point that authorities are considering whether to add barbed wire to fencing along certain areas bordering Colonia Libertad, an option avoided in the past because of the negative symbolism.
    PC is killing this country when we start worrying about what the would be law breaking aliens think and not what's needed for law enforcement to do it's job... Alien invaders have no rights and who cares what Mexicans think when it comes to our security.

Mexico wants probe of tear-gas use by Border Patrol

By Anna Cearley
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

4:57 p.m. December 14, 2007

Mexican authorities are asking for a U.S. investigation into what appears to be a series of cases in which pepper spray or tear gas used by Border Patrol agents to fend off rock-throwing smugglers has affected Tijuana residents who live near the border fence.
    Alberto Lozano, spokesman for the Mexican Consulate in San Diego, said Mexican officials have confirmed a Nov. 26 incident in which 11 Tijuana residents received medical attention after being hit by tear gas. The media in Tijuana have reported other cases, but those haven't been confirmed, he said.

The area in question is Colonia Libertad, a Tijuana neighborhood just east of the San Ysidro port of entry. Smugglers have long favored the location as a springboard.

Wendi Lee, a spokeswoman for the Border Patrol's San Diego sector, said the agency is aware of the Mexicans' concerns and has been in discussions with them to “find a better solution to combat the crime in our border areas.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I'm not buying this story!
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    As far as I know it is against the law for the agents to fire anything into Mexico, they maybe using gas on this side of the border and it's blowing into Mexico but I don't believe they are shooting them across the border.
    Agents are not allowed to do anything until someone crosses the border even if they throw rocks at them while in Mexico.

I agree MountainDog. It's all a crock.

Quite frankly, I believe that Mexico is gearing up for some kind of conflict along the border, and within the US, that they have been planning for a long time now and are just looking for a reason to get started.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12