Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TIME Magazine - "Is Racism Fueling the Immigration Deba

GRRR Tired of racism... such an obvious distractor issue!

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...195250,00.html
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Dollar $ign$ in their eyes! The question they raise is not nearly as important as the question of how many advertisers and how much money they can make. Stir that vile stew TIME magazine, I wouldn't even line my litter box with that rag.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This opinion piece contradicts Time Magazine's own estimate of close to 3 million illegal aliens entering America each year released in Spring 2005's "Who Left The Door Open"

Looks like Time Magazine is trying to do a 180 with their bogus polls and opinion rags like this.

Who Left The Door Open is an important read. It is sad that Time went from raising the alarm to playing for the Open Borders team.

Must Read Article: Who Left The Door Open Time Magazine Spring 2005
    http://www.time.com/time/covers/1101040920/

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: TIME Magazine - "Is Racism Fueling the Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Zach1776
    GRRR Tired of racism... such an obvious distractor issue!

http://www.time.com/time/nation/arti...195250,00.html
    The invasion is not a racist issue.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Dollar $ign$ in their eyes! The question they raise is not nearly as important as the question of how many advertisers and how much money they can make. Stir that vile stew TIME magazine, I wouldn't even line my litter box with that rag.
    Our new kitten tears the liners so we don't use them any longer. Even at her young age, however, she smart enough to smell "stinky news" and probably wouldn't go on the Time rag either.

you know...i have looked at the copyright law regarding the posting of articles and wonder how safe it is? I have been purposely not pasting any more than a link lately to avoid any trouble. any advice from above?...I'm just a law school graduate, no license yet. I dont have lexisnexis or westlaw account either, so I cant vet this law or go to any journals or digests, but here's what I found. Ill allow you to draw your own conclusions. (Professional Responsibility rules prevent me from even analyzing this - I am also very paranoid of my impending bar fitness review no need for a charge of unauthorized practice) I am not really worried about a copyright infringement though,... ill just add a link and obvious notice that I am not claiming authorship or making any moolah...just a curiosity that mophead caused me to ponder through his/her request. Im actually just lazy and didn't expect annoyance from a lack of the copy and paste...of course I have DSL.

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.ph ... did=146062

§ 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use38
    Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include —

(1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes;

(2) the nature of the copyrighted work;

(3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and

(4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work.

The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

from

"the exclusive legal right to reproduce, publish, and sell the matter and form"

What this means is that you cannot copy and paste an article with a copyright to any forum, whether it be a website, audio or print without express written consent from the copyright owner.

almost everything created privately and originally after April 1, 1989 is copyrighted and protected whether it has a notice or not.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Exactly, its not an immigration issue...why I say its a "distractor." It is used to cause middle america other to look away from the truth...just as I have said in here many times before obviously why i put it here...maybe i wouldnt get the editorial if i had pasted the article?
    </div>

Yes you would Our people wouldn't let it go

Might have gotten more if the article was available for a quick read
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ahem...huh? sometimes I get confused... me no understand
    </div>

you're pulling my leg! ... AMIRITE!? haha
    </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast