Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(TN) Man Deported At Least 5 Times Gets 11-Month sentence

Chattanooga, TN

Man Who Has Been Deported At Least 5 Times Gets 11-Month Term
    posted January 4, 2010

A man who has been deported at least five times to Mexico and keeps returning to the U.S. was given an 11-month federal prison sentence on Monday morning.

Gumercindo Ramirez-Roblero is set to be sent out of the country once again after he completes the sentence.

Ramirez-Roblero told Federal Judge Sandy Mattice he keeps coming back because he has four children here and he is supporting them along with nieces and nephews and his parents in Mexico.

Judge Mattice said he should be sentenced at the high end of his range of 8-14 months because he is "taking up a lot of the government's resources." However, he said the defendant "has shown genuine remorse."

He said he could not give Ramirez-Roblero "a get-out-of-jail-free card."

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_165999.asp

Isn't it insulting to anyone's intelligence to believe that our borders are any where near being secure?

Let's all have a good laugh on our way to demanding that our government get really serious. This government plays Russian Roulette with our lives.

We learn today that a Mayor in Texas was in Mexico and some violence and bullets were up close. I think that the Mayor with the ten gallon hat is still in denial about the threat that open borders create for us.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judge Mattice said he should be sentenced at the high end of his range of 8-14 months because he is "taking up a lot of the government's resources." However, he said the defendant "has shown genuine remorse."
    Genuine remorse? He's re-entered this country 4 times after being deported! That's what you call remorse!

I call it defiance and a reckless disregard for the laws of this nation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i thought the penalty was 2-20 years for knowingly re-entering

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    I also thought re-entry was a felony?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Only when it is prosecuted. Many repeat offenders are not prosecuted for re-entry, just simply let loose again at the border. Apparently prosecution for re-entry is cost prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Only when it is prosecuted. Many repeat offenders are not prosecuted for re-entry, just simply let loose again at the border. Apparently prosecution for re-entry is cost prohibitive.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Judge Mattice said he should be sentenced at the high end of his range of 8-14 months because he is "taking up a lot of the government's resources."
    Thats not long enough. Thats just a vacation for an illegal alien. If they were given harsher sentences maybe it would stop them from coming back in.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn