Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Awwww boo hoo! The free ride is OVER! Pay up or keep your legs crossed!
    How many times have I thought that when I see 21 year olds giving birth to their 4th child, which is all too common! Thanks for the smile miguelina!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    It is unbelievable how they are so brazen about DEMANDING free Ob/GYN services...these doctors and hospitals can't afford to operate when they are forced to provide services to more non-paying patients than paying patients....and these arrogant illegals don't seem to get that...and have quite an inflated, false sense of entitlement to free health care at our expense.

What did you expect? LaRaza and other open borders terrorist organizations have instilled a sense of entitlement in them telling illegal aliens "those rich nasty gringos" will pay for everything, and you can steal from them to your heart's content. The reconquista continues..........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Anytime, Angel!

I see a day when doctors will offer labor and delivery in their office suites. The price of equipment will be far less than providing free services to illegal aliens.

Pregnancy is NOT an emergency, it is preventable and should not be included in emergency services. Illegal aliens have the money to pay for labor and delivery, but many don't want to. Start making them pay up front and watch the birth rates decrease.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

"Nosotros Merecemos" or "We Deserve"

Why do these people think they deserve or have a right to our money ?

Do you think maybe they don't realize this money comes out of the pocket of every American taxpayer?

Maybe they think like our government, all you have to do is print it and spend it!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

First hand experience

Having worked closely with this facility and reading this today, It's a very disturbing thing to have to watch.

First we give out free healthcare and issue taxpayer backed Tenncare to every illegal we see, because its policy in most places to try to sign up everyone without insurance to Tenncare. Now we have to deal with protests because we don't provide a specific service. All the while I pay 450 dollars a month for family insurance and have to work my A$$ off to do it and who do the collections agencies send bills to if my bills aren't payed on time.

To top it all off, I see tens and hundreds a year of illegals coming into the ER intoxicated in fights and car wrecks and less than 10% of them ever go to jail, but 90% of successful white males manage to get hauled off. Racism is alive and well in TN but its not towards the hispanics or african americans, its the everyday Joe who works hard and screws up that goes to jail.

I don't get it. Someone please explain.

tenncare: it's up to you , and people around you to tell your story regarding the local hospital and the inequities in favor of illegal aliens obtaining free medical care at the expense of hard-working Americans.....write to your local papers, and contact your local elected officials...be vocal.

Re: First hand experience

Quote Originally Posted by tossemback
    Having worked closely with this facility and reading this today, It's a very disturbing thing to have to watch.

First we give out free healthcare and issue taxpayer backed Tenncare to every illegal we see, because its policy in most places to try to sign up everyone without insurance to Tenncare. Now we have to deal with protests because we don't provide a specific service. All the while I pay 450 dollars a month for family insurance and have to work my A$$ off to do it and who do the collections agencies send bills to if my bills aren't payed on time.

To top it all off, I see tens and hundreds a year of illegals coming into the ER intoxicated in fights and car wrecks and less than 10% of them ever go to jail, but 90% of successful white males manage to get hauled off. Racism is alive and well in TN but its not towards the hispanics or african americans, its the everyday Joe who works hard and screws up that goes to jail.

I wonder if the MSM have the nards to publish this kind of story. I doubt it, but this is from someone in the heart of the problem, and is willing to see it.

My question, if the hospital kept this kind of free service up, how long would it take to bankrupt the facility? What would they protest then? That there is no medical facility to go to? Gee, I wonder why..........

Welcome tossemback! That was a great post! Send it to your senators and congressmen. They need to see it.

The nurses and healthcare activists hope that a new nearby Spanish-language billboard reading "Nosotros Merecemos" or "We Deserve" will raise awareness among residents to protest the hospital's decision and will force the facility to reopen the doors to its labor and delivery unit.
    More sorry illeagls using their favorite words: force and demand. Well, we DEAMND you leave!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryTX
    The nurses and healthcare activists hope that a new nearby Spanish-language billboard reading "Nosotros Merecemos" or "We Deserve" will raise awareness among residents to protest the hospital's decision and will force the facility to reopen the doors to its labor and delivery unit.
    More sorry illeagls using their favorite words: force and demand. Well, we DEAMND you leave!!!
    We deserve? We deserve? Well, what about what we deserve? We deserved to be left alone in our own nation! We deserved to not have to support these parasites! We deserved to not have our husbands killed and our children raped...and did they give a fat baby's behind??? I hope they all run home!! I hate what is happening to our nation...hate it!!

Gaz

Re: First hand experience

Quote Originally Posted by tossemback

Wellcome tossemback....good to have ya with us!!....all good point's that you have.It's time we send them all back where they came from.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast