Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why does this sign need to be in Spanish?

National Nurses Organizing Committee held signs that read "Our Lives Are Worth More Than Your Profits" and "¿Porque HCA nos abandonó?" — why did HCA abandon us?
    And California is going bankrupt because......

The NNOC (shown here holding the signs) is the organized labor arm of the California Nurses Association.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Nosotros Merecemos" or "We Deserve"

How about this?
    "Usted merece el mejor cuidado que su paÃ*s de orÃ*gen puede proporcionar. Usted merece exigir que su gobierno toma a cuidado de usted no los nuestros."

In English
    You deserve the best care your home country can provide. You deserve to demand that your government take care of you not ours.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The nurses and healthcare activists hope that a new nearby Spanish-language billboard reading "Nosotros Merecemos" or "We Deserve" will raise awareness among residents to protest the hospital's decision and will force the facility to reopen the doors to its labor and delivery unit.
    It just makes me sick the way they DEMAND free health care. And they even have the gall to put up a sign in SPANISH saying that they DESERVE free maternity care.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It makes me sick they think it is free!

HELLLLLOOOO someone is paying and it is the American citizens!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, tossemback!
    And, I just have to relate this. Years ago I was given the brochure for my health insurance policy that my employer provided, which said that pregnancy would be treated like every other "disease."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Maybe the hospital just got tired of giving free care to non-citizens.
    That's what I was going to say. They just couldn't handle all that money going out and none coming in as the result of people who believe they are entitled to having babies and not having to pay for services!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

A couple of years ago, I read that 11 Southern California hospital groups had closed due to non-payment, mostly by illegal aliens. Those groups were comprised of more than a hundred hospitals and clinics. Looks like what happens in California, sooner or later, also happens to the rest of the nation. They also have some other really ugly things happening there that are certain to happen all over the nation unless the border is sealed and the deadbeats forced to pay.
    '58 Airedale

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123