Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Either he doesn't have a clue about what's really happening in this country to the American people, or it's TRUE, and he doesn't give a damn.

He doesn't seem to give a damn about the citizens of this country. That's all I can believe, based on my observations.

He doesn't give a damn "LEGAL" what I don't understand is how does he figure giving amnesty, guest worker is going to add to his non-existent legacy!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

He doesn't give a damn "LEGAL" what I don't understand is how does he figure giving amnesty, guest worker is going to add to his non-existent legacy!
    I think he is past caring about that either. I think he has made a deal with devil and he is h__ bent on carrying through on it no matter what it does to America or Americans. I hate to put a glitch in his plans but we are NOT going for it!

His legacy is a fallacy. His goals are failures and he doesn't have any accomplishments to list in his resume. Everything this man has touched has been tarnished. He is a traitor, not a patriot, aloof while being misguided, he cares less about his own countrymen and more about what other countries can do for his pathetic entourage of greedy gargoyles that spew multi-culturalism in the name of the New World Order. Freedom's ring falls deaf on this wanna-be man and the fight for our freedom is something he's too afraid to stand up for. Not only is he hell bent on achieving his mischievous goals, but he's hellbound.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Rockfish wrote:

His legacy is a fallacy. His goals are failures and he doesn't have any accomplishments to list in his resume. Everything this man has touched has been tarnished. He is a traitor, not a patriot, aloof while being misguided, he cares less about his own countrymen and more about what other countries can do for his pathetic entourage of greedy gargoyles that spew multi-culturalism in the name of the New World Order. Freedom's ring falls deaf on this wanna-be man and the fight for our freedom is something he's too afraid to stand up for.
    I agree, Rockfish! It is so sad that he is still in the white house. His fight appears to be to make sure that America is destroyed before he is out of office.

I was a registered Republican for almost 50 years. However, this Bush idiot forced me to leave the Republican Party and register as an Independent. If there was ANY way I could aid in his impeachment I would surely do so in a heartbeat. No president in our history has done more to destroy this great country of ours than this pathetic excuse for a human being. His entire life has been one failure following another. God help America in this our hour of need.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

In coming months you will see some of us organizing rapid response groups that will begin to intervene and stop ICE from arresting, terrorizing and deporting immigrants. The community needs to see that immigrants are willing to defend themselves.”

We LEGAL Americans that are rightfully here are more than ready to defend ourselves.

Flores, a Brooklyn resident and undocumented supermarket clerk who had never marched or been politically active before yesterday, said, “I don’t want fear to be all my daughters remember. I’m here because I need to show them that they have to keep struggling; that I will fight to be legal so that we don’t get separated; that they shouldn’t be intimidated by anything.”

What gall! These people know no bounds!

“We are adamantly opposed to the STRIVE Act,”
    Look folks finally something we all agree on, does this mean they don't think we are racist anymore!!
    I'll bet this galls Flake/Guterrez
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Excuse me, but were they referring to American citizens when they used the terms "facist" and " NON-IMMIGRANTS"? Now we're NON-IMMIGRANTS?? Is this an attempt to blur the lines even more between American citizen and illegal alien; illegal alien, immigrant and American citizen? Or just an insult to the citizen in general?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123