Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Toledo police clerk charged in Joe The Plumber snooping case

Toledo police clerk charged in Joe The Plumber snooping case
    By Michelle Malkin • October 28, 2008 04:49 PM

Photoshop: David Lunde
    Just in: The Toledo Police Department confirms that one of its records clerks has been charged with performing an unlawful search of Joe The Plumber’s records.
    That makes two Ohio government employees identified in the snooping case. (Obama donor Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, approved a separate search. More are being investigated.)
    WNWO reports:
    Toledo Police have confirmed that a TPD records clerk is accused of performing an illegal search of information related to ‘Joe the Plumber.’
    Julie McConnell, has been charged with Gross Misconduct for allegedly making an improper inquiry into a state database in search of information pertaining to Samuel Wurzelbacher on Oct. 16.
    Wurzelbacher came under the spotlight after being spoken about during the final presidential debate between Barack Obama and John McCain.
    The inquiry into Wurzelbacher’s record is a violation of department and state policy governing the use of the Law Enforcement Automated Data System. The clerk is under fire for making the inquiry for a non-law enforcement purpose.
    McConnell was hired by the Toledo Police Department in April 1995 and assigned to the Investigative Services Bureau.
    A quick search of campaign donor records doesn’t turn up McConnell’s name.
    Maggie Thurber wants to know: Who was McConnell digging up the information for?
    Posted in: Joe The Plumber
    Send to a Friend
    Printer Friendly
    comments (19) trackbacks (1)

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/28/to ... ping-case/

Is their anything that is too scummy that the dems won't do?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Imagine what they will do if you criticize Obama the President!!

Well, I guess this woman and all involved will pay the price for their illegal investigation of private records.

I am assuming firing and possible lawsuit from 'Joe the Plumber'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Well, I guess this woman and all involved will pay the price for their illegal investigation of private records.

I am assuming firing and possible lawsuit from 'Joe the Plumber'.
    Let's hope so....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is insane. Don't people value anything anymore? You've got people in trusted positions that are the first to stab you in the back.

I don't think they have a level low enough that the Dems won't stoop to. God forbid what happens if they are in power.

That makes two Ohio government employees identified in the snooping case. (Obama donor Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, approved a separate search. More are being investigated.)
    Typical of the Obama people. This woman used her position to snoop through personal data and she deserves to be ousted.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm glad they were caught. This is why I have such anger for sneaky liberal Democrats. They cry constanty about ethics and corruption and yet they are very busy doing exactly the same things they complain about and more.

Liberal Democrat motos: Do as I say not as I do,
    What's your's is mine

What I found out about them is: they can dish it out but they can't take it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Fire Julie McConnell and charge her for the invasion of privacy and for spreading it to the press.

This woman has 13 years experienc and knows better.

Dixie

I am amazed at the lengths Obamaniacs will go through to "investigate" any joe shmoe who "dares" to ask their master a simple, yet important question.

However, these same Obamaniacs scream bloody murder if anyone dares to investigate Obama.

Joe the Plumber is NOT running for POTUS, Obama is. WE the People want to know what the Obama man is hiding, he needs to grow a thicker skin and take it like a man, instead of burrowing like a mouse!
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast