Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

However, these same Obamaniacs scream bloody murder if anyone dares to investigate Obama.
    LOL.....heck, look at what happens when you just ask a question....forget actually investigating! They're after the husband of the Orlando news interviewer who stumped Biden with a question about Karl Marks. I mean you apparently get in serious trouble if anything challenging is asked. You and your family are at risk.....now that's frightening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The left has constantly screamed about the Patriot Act and invading privacy. Notice the deathly silence about this intrusion. They are hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    That makes two Ohio government employees identified in the snooping case. (Obama donor Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, approved a separate search. More are being investigated.)
    Typical of the Obama people. This woman used her position to snoop through personal data and she deserves to be ousted.
    This is just the tip of the iceberg if he gets elected. They will invade your privacy like you've never seen before. IF you EVEN question them, they are on you like flies on honey. They've even shut out ABC news now and another station in PA.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    The left has constantly screamed about the Patriot Act and invading privacy. Notice the deathly silence about this intrusion. They are hypocrites.
    OH YA

I have never seen so many people who say they are scared of an Obama presidency and on the other side so many people who are in this "cult of personality" which is all it is. It's not normal for people to talk about Obama in the messianic sense and have so much adoration for a man running for an executive office.

Obama is a pond pretending to be an ocean. It's all an illusion and he is wholly a creation of the political left, because he has nothing of substance to build on in his background, so they have gone for the emotional. You always hear in presidential contests the words, "I have done this or done that.." "I led the way in accomplishing......" Nothing like that has ever been said by Obama. It's all about what he's going to do, which is take things away from some people and give it to others.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I have never seen so many people who say they are scared of an Obama presidency and on the other side so many people who are in this "cult of personality" which is all it is. It's not normal for people to talk about Obama in the messianic sense and have so much adoration for a man running for an executive office.

Obama is a pond pretending to be an ocean. It's all an illusion and he is wholly a creation of the political left, because he has nothing of substance to build on in his background, so they have gone for the emotional. You always hear in presidential contests the words, "I have done this or done that.." "I led the way in accomplishing......" Nothing like that has ever been said by Obama. It's all about what he's going to do, which is take things away from some people and give it to others.
    I agree. There's NEVER "I've done this" "I lead the way for this." NOTHING. It's all air and promises he can't keep.

My thoughts are he doesn't care that he can't do what he says he'll do. The Democrats don't care that he is lying. All they care about is control of the Supreme Court. They are basing everything on that. Once they control the court they control the country. Not good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12