Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Yes you are right about the blue trailer, and everyone was smiling for the cameras....oblivious that they were committing a crime and Tom interviewed the illegal that got the forged license who also smiled sheepishly for the camera while admitting that his license was not legal. The Sheriff should have no problem finding the criminal activity trailer and the criminals.....hmmm now it will be interesting to see what he will do about it?

I also feel that something should be done with the illegals who were on T.V. and actually telling everyone they were illegal. This just baffles me that this company Gould can get on T.V. and knowing that he actually hires illegals right in front of us on t.v. and nothing is done about this. Someone needs to inform DHS., and let them know.
    Tom Brokaw, I am really puzzled over his attitude. He actually is hurting all americans in this documentry. The Teacher should of gave that impression to him, she left because there were only two anglo children in the whole class, she felt sorry for them, and he just didn't get it.

April
    nor did he appear to care......does not fit his agenda.

UPDATE. as i mentioned earlier, i called and spoke with the sheriff's dept for the county and i just got a phone call from the lady i spoke with and she told me they are going into a meeting with the sheriff, deputy and SWAT in regards to the illegal license maker, the penicillin seller. She said there was SO MANY things that shes going to bring up and she is also taking the transcript into the meeting

she gave me the number for ICE in the Valley area where glenwood springs and vail are located 970-945-3065.

i was surprised that i got a return phone call about this tho, but she was shocked at the transcript she read and was even more upset that the guy who bought the illegal mexican license was laughing at the camera after he got it

April
    Way to go James....awesome work.....please update us on any follow up!!!

You get a grade A ++++++++!!!!

Keep it up the great work!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.aspendailynews.com/article_17556

Illegals play us for suckers

Letter to the Editor -

Wed 01/03/2007 10:00PM MST

Editor:

For those concerned with our ongoing illegal immigration quandary, there was an excellent article in the Aspen Times recently (Dec. 29, guest opinion: "What Brokaw didn't report about illegals'" by Frosty Woolridge). I found it to be an excellent analysis of our pitiful situation concerning this matter.

The illegals from south of the border are sneaking into this country and robbing us blind, in a manner of speaking. There are plenty of hospitals that are being financially burdened by those of them that are scamming free health care. We Americans are being played for suckers and it's clear to see that the fox is in the hen house.

It's ironic that while on the one hand we are constructing the taco wall along our southern border, we then permit those that sneak past to enjoy government perks not available to an ordinary American citizen -- free anchor babies for example.

I'm curious how long it will take our various governments to wake up and come to grips with the situation. For the most part they are looking the other way.

Finally, I'd like to hear some comments from people that live in this valley (Roger Marolt)?

Pete Luhn
    Aspen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123