Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo Dog Fight

Tom Tancredo Dog Fight

Author: Michael Kraft
    Published: June 19, 2007
    (video at the source link)

U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) criticized Attorney General Alberto Gonzales in a letter to the Justice Department in the wake of media reports yesterday that the U.S. Marshals raided the Hawaii home of Duane “Dogâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sickening!
    I am starting to beleive that the only way this will change is mod edit, but sadly most are to busy watching American Idol.

Who is running America? When did we start bowing down to Mexico's demands? I would tell Mexico they can have chapman if they take back all of their own illegal citizens with him.

Build the Fence!

I am also sick of the lies about border security.

We're told that we don't have the resources to build a fence. How much does chain link fencing cost? How about barbed wire? How about angle iron? We're talking about dollars per foot here. These materials are cheap.

How about labor resources? Building this fence would be a lot easier than building 1200 miles of interstate highway. We manage to build many more miles of interstate highway each year. We can find the skilled labor to do this.

Let's assume that a triple barrier fence would cost us 1 million dollars per mile. The entire border could be secured for 1.2 billion dollars total. Now, let's assume that my figure is too low. Assume that all government projects will exceed their budget.

So, let's say that the cost to secure the border would be 2.4 billion dollars. We had 50 billion dollars to bail out Mexico. Why can't we find 2.4 billion for a fence? It is estimated that the "Immigration Reform Bill" will cost the American Taxpayer 2.4 TRILLION dollars. So a fence would cost us 1/1000 as much as the fence!

How can we afford NOT to build the fence?
    Lunarminer
    Thar's gold in that there moon!

Re: Build the Fence!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarminer
    I am also sick of the lies about border security.

We're told that we don't have the resources to build a fence.
    That drives me crazy too. The richest nation on the face of the Earth can't build a freaking fence!?! Yeah, right!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I'm telling you there is something real strange going on here, I think we need some special investigators on the Bush Aministration. He owes that Mexican government for something and another American"dog" is going to go down for it.

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69158
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If we'd stop giving billions to foreign countries, where their leaders never help their own, and in the case of Mexico...send their people here...we'd have the money for the fence!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

OMG This is BUSHSH*T!!! There is no words to describe how I really feel. If I did I would be banned from every forum lol. The one who needs to be extradited is BUSH.

God, if Dog ends up in a Mexican Jail, there is no doubt he could be harmed, and that is what I'm worry about.

I think we need some special investigators on the Bush Aministration
    By whom, these investigators who may not be bipartisan. Both sides are dirty and will protect eachother if necessary. One side will not allow the other to drown knowing well their side could be exposed.

He owes that Mexican government for something
    Yeah probably vast of land

When I think bush and the rest of the goons in congress can't make me more angry, they do. They can't stop.

I feel total outRAGE toward the bastards, the bush administration and congress, they are scum straight out of hell.

Just as they are planning my downfall I am praying for theirs everyday.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>