Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo - Illegals Alien rebates on FOX News Business

Mr. Tancredo was on with Neil Cavuto. Please go to video and look for the clip with Tom.

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of illegal aliens will get rebates if not fixed.

"Senator McCain is an open borders guy. Vote for the amendment to stop this Senator. He is pro-illegal and he WILL open the borders. Tancredo Will Not support him if he is the nominee.

CLICK AND VOTE on it to give it a good rating. Hopefully William will be there soon on video clip.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/video/index.html

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow! Visa overstays lining up and useing their SS numbers. Suprise, suprise.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is not going to vote and neither is Hillary or Obama, they have a great excuse don't they! Just stay away from congress and you can't go wrong!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's time to identify the individual that slipped this in and go after they're political carear ...

No more people... no more. Not only is this fraud waste and abuse of tax payer funds that we do not have in the first place... it is the wrong thing to do to reward over and over Illegal behavior...

Find out who slipped in the golden egg and lets call a pig a pig ...

Lou Dobbs said Casy Wian is going to report on amnesty is alive and well he said!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Heard that SOSADFORUS. I keep realizing more and more how appropriate your name is in these situations. I know I have mentioned it before, but when I see your name, I think, how truly "sad for us."

AirborneSapper7, we do need to know who are the characters who allow these things or slip them in to legislation.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Heard that SOSADFORUS. I keep realizing more and more how appropriate your name is in these situations. I know I have mentioned it before, but when I see your name, I think, how truly "sad for us."

AirborneSapper7, we do need to know who are the characters who allow these things or slip them in to legislation.

From what I understand Georgia it wasn't something slipped in. It was an oversight the way it was written so there is a loophole. Ensigns amendment is trying to close that loophole.