Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tony Snow on neil Cavuto plugging the amnesty bill

I just caught a few minutes of this interview. Tony Snow just said what the president is proposing in regards to immigration reform the American people like. I wonder what American people he is referring to cause it isn't too popular in this neck of the woods.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

jorge is following in bill clintons footsteps... if you repeat a lie long enough soon people actually start to think its the truth.

jorge is following in bill clintons footsteps... if you repeat a lie long enough soon people actually start to think its the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Yep.

sorry about the double post, my cat is sleeping on the key board.

Re: Tony Snow on neil Cavuto plugging the amnesty bill

Quote Originally Posted by johnny1966
    I just caught a few minutes of this interview. Tony Snow just said what the president is proposing in regards to immigration reform the American people like. I wonder what American people he is referring to cause it isn't too popular in this neck of the woods.

Johnny
    If I was dying from cancer, I'd like to think that I'd spend my remaining time in a more personal way than being the head pimp for the worst administration in US history.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Yes, I caught a few minutes of it too.
    They are really trying to make it appear that those of us against this bill are either over emotional or do not care about the good of our country.
    Tony snow is particularly good at saying these things with a gentle voice and a warm smile but he doesn't fool me.

Tony, what polls are you reading that tells you the American people are in favor of this bill?

Guess what, emotion along with facts is not a bad thing. Why shouldn't we be rightously angry about our country being betrayed by the people who we have selected to protect her? We are angry but we are also fact oriented. YOU are the one who is playing to people's emotions. You are the one who is hiding the facts from the American people.

And you will never find anyone that loves their country and wants what it best for her then this group of Americans right here. Don't tell US that WE don't want was is best for our country. We are giving up prescious time with our family and from our lives to be here everyday fighting for her. We put this country above self interest. We do not draw a government check for what we do. By the way Tony, How is your BOSS doing today? Is he looking out for the American people or has he turned his attention to other matters more pressing, like taking care of the people of other nations first?
    Before you insult our motives MR. President let me ask what are YOURS?
    I make no money from doing this. Can you say the same?

You put that so well ProudAmericanfamily.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    CountFloyd wrote:
    If I was dying from cancer, I'd like to think that I'd spend my remaining time in a more personal way than being the head pimp for the worst administration in US history.

Don't worry, guys, if we holler loud enough they'll all be leaving like rats jumping from a burning ship.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast