Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Don't worry, guys, if we holler loud enough they'll all be leaving like rats jumping from a burning ship.

DITTO
    , tinybob.

When people see thier towns changing everyday , people flying and marching with the Mexican flag, and thumbing their nose at us these spin masters are going to have a hard time convincing the American people now. Spin on you traitrors, you can not change what we are seeing with our own eyes
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Tony Snow on neil Cavuto plugging the amnesty bill

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd

If I was dying from cancer, I'd like to think that I'd spend my remaining time in a more personal way than being the head pimp for the worst administration in US history.
    I think once you've sold your soul to the Devil, you have no choice but to deliver the beasts message until you die.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Tony snow is particularly good at saying these things with a gentle voice and a warm smile but he doesn't fool me.
    If by "gentle" you mean "silly" then I agree....partly.

He never struck me as a real conservative even when standing in for the mostly-conservative Rush.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Don't worry, guys, if we holler loud enough they'll all be leaving like rats jumping from a burning ship.

DITTO
    , tinybob.

When people see thier towns changing everyday , people flying and marching with the Mexican flag, and thumbing their nose at us these spin masters are going to have a hard time convincing the American people now. Spin on you traitrors, you can not change what we are seeing with our own eyes
    Yep. I have been wanting to incorporate imagery of neighborhoods becoming covered in grafitti in my communications - once I get my fax situation sorted out I will. I think it is a powerful image and one people can relate to. May pierce the bubble.....

March on. I am going to contact my parents and co-workers to see if I can get them involved more.

I am reminded of the popularity of the Lord of the Rings trilogy of movies. Why were they so popular? Because there is a clear right and wrong - you can pick a side and know you are on the right one. Well, is there any doubt in this case? Are the stakes any lower? Is it any less clear who is on the right side?

Tony Snow

These naive morons just don't get it. It isn't "emotional" its the fact that they're injecting more poverty into our communities. They don't live in this cr--. Their kids are in private schools. They're just so out of touch.EMOTIONAL! Tony Snow get real. Its reality for us that crime soars,poverty brings on lots of problems. Isn't it ironic we've fought for freedom and to try to end poverty then we import it from Mexico. A filthy, corrupt Country who yes has always hated the U.S. Boycott them for sure!

WELCOME WILMA1 to ALIPAC, hope your here to join the fight!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12